With the rising prevalence of smoking and tobacco consumption among individuals and rising drug testing during employment at workplaces is burgeoning the demand for cotinine screening devices. Moreover, the continuous technological advancements such as adoption of PTS detect cotinine systems for point of care in United States hospitals and continuous support of government launching various insurance plans for individuals to prevent smoking cessations is catalyzing in the growth of cotinine screening devices. Hospitals in developed countries are adopting these devices for the quick adoption of cotinine in human body. These devices are used for testing tobacco and nicotine content in a human body via the collection of blood samples, saliva and urine samples.
Moreover, these screening devices have the highest penetration rate in the United States due to the excessive consumption of nicotine and tobacco that leads to chronic diseases such as Cardiovascular disease. Around 17.9 million millennials died from cardiovascular disease in 2016 and around 14% of American adults are addicted to smoking.
Urine tests are the most common type of drug test conducted during employment among workplaces to ensure the working environment. However, other tobacco tests such as saliva, blood, hair, sweat are also commonly used. These tests are performed to ensure a safe working environment and enhancing productivity. New opportunities are developed for the cotinine screening market with rising new manufacturers.
Moreover, with the rising prevalence of smoking among individuals in North America, the market for cotinine screening devices is soaring substantially. North America held a prominent market share during 2019 owing to the rising prevalence of smoking habits among individuals coupled with growing health insurance plans and policies and continuous government initiatives reduction in tobacco usage are catalyzing the adoption of cotinine screening devices market and is anticipated to grow further during 2020-25.
In 2019, cassettes grabbed the majority market share in the global cotinine screening devices market owing to the quick detection, ease of screening and portability of the devices. However, strips are set to witness the CAGR exceeding 7% during the forthcoming years, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Cotinine Screening Devices Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are ALFA Scientific, AlcoPro, Jant Pharmacal Corporation, Sinocare Inc., Mossman Associates, Abbott, LifeSign LLC, Nano Digitech Corp, Ameriteck USA, Germaine Laboratories Inc.
“Global Cotinine Screening Devices Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for cotinine screening devices providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Device Type (Cassettes, Readers and Strips)
2. By End User (Hospitals, Laboratories, Clinics, Workplace Screening Devices)
3. By Sample Type (Blood Sample, Saliva Sample and Urine Sample)
4. By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific)
5. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, GCC, Turkey, China, India, Japan, Australia, Thailand and Malaysia)
6. By Company (ALFA Scientific, AlcoPro, Jant Pharamcal Corporation, Sinocare Inc., Mossman Associates, Abbott, LifeSign LLC, Nano Digitech Corp, Ameriteck USA, Germaine Laboratories Inc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global cotinine screening devices market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global cotinine screening devices market industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global cotinine screening devices suppliers across various regions?