The growing production of crude steel is anticipated to positively impact the demand for mining chemicals as the production process of crude steel involves iron ore which are extracted through mining. The major crude steel production countries are China, India, Japan, United States, etc. Moreover, the government initiatives to boost steel production is expected to strongly impact the growth of Global mining chemicals market. The Indian government aims to increase the steel production capacity to 300 million tonnes by 2030-31.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Mining Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020”, the mining chemical market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25. The surging infrastructure development in various developed and developing countries is anticipated to positively impact the demand for mining chemicals as the infrastructure projects provide lucrative business opportunities for steel, zinc, and aluminum products. Moreover, the growing production of coal in the countries such as China, India, Mexico, etc., is expected to strongly contribute to the growth of Global mining chemicals market. The coal production in Mexico increased from 11.4 million tonnes in 2016 to 13.5 million tonnes in 2018.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the water & wastewater treatment grabbed a considerable market share in the Global mining chemicals market in 2019. The mine water consists of various pollutants which needs to be treated. Therefore, the water & wastewater treatment activities are anticipated to surge in the forthcoming period which would boost the demand for chemicals such as flocculants.
The mineral processing dominated the Global mining chemicals market in 2019 due to the increasing demand for minerals. The growing investments in the mining activities is positively impacting the growth of mineral processing segment in the Global mining chemicals market. Moreover, the increasing demand of raw material from various sectors such as automotive, electronics, infrastructure, consumer goods, etc., is anticipated to fuel the growth of mining industry, which consumers mineral processing chemicals.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Global mining chemicals market include Dow Chemical Company, Clariant, Huntsman Corporation, BASF, Chevron Philips Chemicals, Ecolab, Cheminova, etc.
Global Mining Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for mining chemicals firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Frothers, Flocculants, Collectors, Grinding Aids, Solvent Extractants, Others)
2. By Application (Mineral Processing, Explosives & Drilling, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By Competitors (Dow Chemical Company, Clariant, Huntsman Corporation, BASF, Chevron Philips Chemicals, Ecolab, Cheminova, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global mining chemicals market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global mining chemicals market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the mining chemicals companies across various regions?