The continuous growth in the number of infrastructure projects including residential buildings, commercial offices, retail, etc., is expected to generate demand for access control systems. Moreover, the establishment of smart cities in various countries such as India, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc., would boost the deployment of access control.
The end users are gradually shifting towards wireless technology due to the ease of installation, cost effectiveness, flexible control and operational efficiencies. In 2019, Company ASSA Abloy launched the Smart air wireless access control system which is specially designed for the schools which is easy to install and convenient for non-technical staff to use. Therefore, the integration of wireless technology in the access control system is anticipated to positively impact the growth of Global access control market, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Access Control Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Access Control Market Analysis, 2020”, the access control market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-25. The integration of technologically advanced solutions along with the rising criminal activities is anticipated to positively impact the demand for access control solutions in the countries. Moreover, the installation of the biometric devices at the airports are gaining the market for access control. In order to make the airports and traveler more secure the aviation industry is adapting the biometric solution which would make the things more secure and easy as traveler can use facial recognition as their identity. Biometric scanner would help a passenger to board directly to the flight just by looking at the system which is face recognition system. Many airlines such as Delta airlines, American airlines, South West airlines and JetBlue have started the facial recognition programme for the pilots at U.S airport which would help the pilots for international boarding.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the corporate grabbed the highest market share in the Global access control market in 2019. The establishment of new corporate offices in the countries is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of Global access control market. Moreover, the market is undergoing an upgradation from wired to wireless and hybrid access control solutions. The acceptance of such solutions is higher in North America and Europe, in comparison to the other parts of the world.
The key companies grabbing a considerable market share in the Global access control market include Assa Abloy, Jhonson Control, Dormakaba, Allegion PLC, Honeywell, etc. Assa Abloy and Johnson Control grabbed a market share of around 40% in the Global access control market in 2019. The companies are introducing new platform for the customers to expand their services. In 2018, NEC Corporation launched SX- Aurora TSUBASA platform which can be used in big data analytics, image analysis and security etc. In 2018, Bosch Security Systems launched an upgraded version of APE (Access Professional Edition) which is APE 3.7, an access control software which will meet the requirement of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) of European union
"Global Access Control Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for access control firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Devices, Software, Services)
2. By Network Connectivity (Wired, Wireless, Hybrid)
3. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By End Users (Oil & Gas, Retail, Residential, Corporates, Hospitality, Defense & Government, Power & Utilities, Industrial Units, Sports Complexes, Transportations, Healthcare, Educational Institutes, Others)
5. By Sales Channel (Direct Sales, Channel Partners, Others)
6. By Competitors (Assa Abloy, Jhonson Control, Dorma + Kaba, Allegion PLC, Honeywell, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global access control market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global access control market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the access control companies across various regions?