Constant technological advancements made in the healthcare industry have been assisting in the evolution of modern era medical treatment with advanced equipment’s. Pressure infusion bags are widely used in the blood and drug infusion, IV infusion and invasive pressure monitoring. Moreover, with the growing number of patients, the surging population, and increasing cases of chronic diseases are increasing the demand for pressure infusion bags. According to WHO, approximately 421 million hospitalizations are recorded each year across the globe. These factors positively influence the market of pressure infusion bags during 2020-25.
Advancements and developments are being made in the form of state-of-art medical infrastructure, with efficient and effective equipment being purchased by the prominent healthcare brands. With the presence of ample manufacturers, the distribution network of South Asia has attracted the other manufacturers to expand their footprints in the Asia Pacific region.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market Analysis, 2020”, the CAGR of global pressure infusion bags market is expected to witness a considerable growth during 2020-25.
South Asia to Show a Progressive Growth
Regions such as Asia-Pacific and North America had the largest market share in 2019. Asia-Pacific is a lucrative market for the healthcare product and service providers. The rapid growth in the healthcare infrastructure in countries such as India and China is anticipated to boost the market of pressure infusion bags during the 2020-25. The pressure infusion bags are used in the intensive care unit, emergency departments, ambulatory surgical centers and trauma care units. Disposable infusion bags dominated the market as they ensure safety of the patient and avoids cross contamination during blood infusion and fluid infusion.
Blood and drug infusion segment leads the market owing to its extensive use in hospitals, clinics and ambulatory centers. The pressure infusion bags are widely used in the hospitals thus; hospital segment leads the pressure infusion bags market.
On the basis on material, nylon material leads the pressure infusion bags market on account of its properties such as affordability and high tensile strength as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are SunMed, Medline, Biegler Gmbh, Terumo, ASP Global, Vyaire Medical, Schenzhen SCW Medicath Medical, VBM Medizintechnik Gmbh, Smith’s Group Plc, Friedrich Bosch GmbH & Co.
“Global Pressure Infusion Bags Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for automotive ventilation seats providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Product Type (Disposable and Reusable)
2. By End-User (Hospital, Clinics, Others)
3. By Capacity (500 cc, 1000cc, 3000cc and above 3000 cc)
4. By Material (Nylon, Polyurethane)
5. By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific)
6. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Saudi Arabia, UAE, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia)
7. By Company (SunMed, Medline, Biegler Gmbh, Terumo, ASP Global, Vyaire Medical, Schenzhen SCW Medicath Medical, VBM Medizintechnik Gmbh, Smith’s Group Plc, Friedrich Bosch GmbH & Co.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global pressure infusion bags market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global pressure infusion bags industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global pressure infusion bags suppliers across various regions?