The growing utilization of internet is surging the mobile data traffic in the world which are anticipated to boost the demand for fiber optic test equipment as the increasing data traffic would require the deployment of fiber optic cables. The global internet users increased from 3,650 million in 2017 to 3,896 million in 2018. Moreover, the increasing support by the governments for the development of the telecommunication sector in the countries is expected to positively impact the growth of Global fiber optic test equipment market in the forthcoming years. In 2018, the Russian Defense Ministry started placing fiber optic cables to connect the Arctic and the Far East. The communication line would improve the communication of the Navy and coastal troops.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market System Analysis, 2020”, the fiber optic test equipment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 4.60% during 2020-25. The increasing set up of fiber optic cables in the countries are strongly contributing to the growth of fiber optic test equipment market. Under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), the Pakistan-China Optic Fiber Cable (OFC) project was launched in 2018 which includes installation of 820 km of optical fiber cable.
The development of 5G technology in various countries is one of the key drivers for the Global fiber optic test equipment market. The establishment of 5G network in the countries would boost the deployment of fiber optic cables thereby surging the demand for fiber optic test equipment. in 2019, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) in China gave 5G licenses to four telecom operators which include China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Radio and Television.
Moreover, the increasing investments of China in several countries for the establishment of 5G technology is projected to boost the requirement for fiber optic test equipment. In 2019, Huawei and Russia’s telecom operator MTS signed an agreement for the development of 5G technology in Russia in 2020. In 2018, Mobily and Huawei signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the deployment of 5G networks in Saudi Arabia. Hence, China telecom companies is anticipated to provide the key investments for the establishment of 5G technology in various countries, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market System Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the installation & maintenance segment grabbed the highest share in the overall Global fiber optic test equipment market. The highest share is attributed to the growing shift towards the installation of fiber optic cables from copper cables.
Moreover, the advent of advanced technologies such as the introduction of Internet of Things, Big Data, etc., has increased the amount of data which would require proper data storage. Therefore, the proper data storage requires the new data centers which would surge the demand for fiber optic cables thereby strongly contributing to the growth of fiber optic test equipment market.
“Global Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for fiber optic test equipment providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the expert verbatim, key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type of Equipment (OTDR, Optical Loss Test Sets, Optical Light Source, Optical Power Meter, Optical Spectrum Analyzer, Others)
2. By Sub Type (Portable, Rack Mounted)
3. By Application (Installation & Maintenance, Research & Development)
4. By End Users (Telecommunication Service Provider & Network Equipment Manufacturer, Cable Operator, Education & Research, Data Centers, Others)
5. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
6. By Countries (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Russia & CIS, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Others)
7. By Competitors (Viavi Solutions, EXFO Inc, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Anritsu Corporation, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Fiber Optic Test Equipment market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Fiber Optic Test Equipment market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Fiber Optic Test Equipment companies across various regions?