• Preparation of business research reports, white papers, thought leadership papers, summaries, etc. involving qualitative and quantitative analysis on various industries/sectors focusing on IT, Consumer Goods & Retail, FinTech, Construction, Energy & Utilities, Automotive, and Chemicals domain
• Ability to conduct primary/secondary research either in a team or as an individual under the guidance of senior members
• Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document
• Business model, segments, revenue model, strategy, issues/challenges, M&A history, competitive positioning, organization structure, key management, recent developments, SWOT, etc.
• Industry value chain, size and growth outlook, trends and drivers, growth inhibitors and challenges, competitive landscape, Porter’s / PESTLE analysis, etc.
• Broad analysis of income statement, balance sheet, cash flows, ratios, segment performance, etc.
• Devising a statistical model using regression and time series analysis for forecasting using MS-Excel
• Knowledge of SPSS and Tableau will be an added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile: MBA/ PGDM- (Finance, Marketing, International Business, Economics)
• Engage the stakeholders with intelligent conversation and research that is rich in pertinent content that establishes the sector specialization
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
• Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills, and sound business / commercial acumen
• Strong understanding of finance fundamentals – income statement, balance sheet, cash flows, financial ratios
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Produce professional, neat and client-ready PowerPoint presentations and excel worksheets
• Open to travel to client locations as per the requirement in India and abroad
• Good hands-on experience on MS Office tools