The rising number of offices and corporate spaces in Qatar is anticipated to positively impact the demand for air conditioners in the country. The surging initiatives by the government to boost the infrastructure development is anticipated to increase the requirement for air conditioners in the forthcoming period. Moreover, the hot and humid weather conditions in the country is expected to strongly contribute to the growth of Qatar air conditioner market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”, the air conditioner market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020-25. The air conditioner market is gradually growing at a considerable pace after the revival of crude oil prices due to the increase in number of investments in the construction industry. Moreover, the country is a host for FIFA World Cup 2022 thereby positively impacting the growth of hospitality sector. Hence, the surging number of hotels in the country would boost the requirement for air conditioners in the years to come.
The growing initiatives by the government to establish new building for the residential, commercial, hospitality, and healthcare sectors are anticipated to surge the demand for air conditioners in the country. Under the Qatar National Vision 2030 and National Development Strategy 2018-2022, the country planned to introduce several construction projects to boost the infrastructure development. In addition, the Qatar Healthcare Facilities Master Plan 2013-2033 focuses on the growth of healthcare infrastructure. Hence, the introduction of several plans by the government are anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Qatar air conditioner market, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the commercial & retail sector grabbed the highest market share in the Qatar air conditioner market in 2019 due to the increasing establishment of corporate offices and retail malls. Moreover, the residential sector also captured a substantial market share in the Qatar air conditioner market in 2019.
Qatar Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air conditioner firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Centralized)
2. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial Buildings, Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (Al Khor, Ad Dawhah, Al Wakrah, Al Rayyan, Others)
4. By Competitors (LG Electronics, Fujitsu General, Carrier, Daikin Industries, York, Samsung, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Qatar air conditioner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Qatar air conditioner market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air conditioner companies across various regions?