The revival of crude oil prices in 2017 has positively impacted the construction sector. The UAE government is providing increased emphasis on developing the non-oil sectors and have implemented different policies such as the UAE Vision 2021 to support the infrastructure development. Therefore, the growing commercial spaces and establishment of new corporate offices is strongly contributing to the growth of UAE diesel generator market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the diesel generator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The growing public and private infrastructure construction supported by government policies such as UAE Vision 2021 and the upcoming mega-events such as Dubai Expo 2020 has positively impacted the demand for diesel generators in the country. Moreover, the surging foreign investments in the country due to the political and economic stability is anticipated to boost the construction industry thereby providing more opportunities to the companies providing diesel generators.
The introduction of new technologies has a positive effect on the growth of the UAE diesel generator market. The incorporation of Internet of Things with the diesel generator is projected to increase the demand for diesel generators in the region. The generators are being installed with sensors that collect crucial information and deliver it to the IoT platform. The IoT technology helps to monitor fuel levels, fuel consumption, coolant levels, engine temperature and RPMs, abnormal noise levels, the power generated, etc. Therefore, it is projected to positively impact the growth of UAE diesel generator market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the stand by power generators captured a considerable market share in the UAE diesel generator market in 2019. These type of generators act as secondary source of power and remain idle when the primary source is available. The major end users of these generators are hotels, hospitals, government buildings, retail malls, etc. Moreover, the expansion of telecom sector in the country is strongly contributing to the sales of stand by diesel generators.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the UAE diesel generator market include Mitsubishi, Caterpillar Inc., FG Wilson, Cummins Inc., Himoinsa, etc.
"UAE Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for diesel generator firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Capacity (5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, Above 1000 KVA)
2. By Type (Stand By, Prime & Continuous Power, Peak Shaving)
3. By End Users (Commercial & Telecom, Govt. & Transport, Residential, Oil & Gas, Retail, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates)
5. By Competitors (Mitsubishi, Caterpillar Inc., FG Wilson, Cummins Inc., Himoinsa, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the UAE Diesel Generator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the UAE Diesel Generator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the diesel generators companies across various regions?