The rising number of foreign investments in the country on account of the political and economic stability is projected to positively impact the construction sector. The increasing number of greenfield investments in the UAE is anticipated to introduce new construction projects in the country thereby boosting the requirement for rental construction equipment, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2020”, the construction equipment rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The construction companies with budget constraints are one of the major drivers for the UAE construction equipment rental market as the rental equipment are helpful in reducing the overall project expenditure. Moreover, the growing initiatives by the government for boosting the infrastructure development is projected to positively impact the demand for rental construction equipment in the forthcoming period.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential and commercial sector grabbed a significant share in the UAE construction equipment rental market in 2019. The increasing initiatives by the government to surge the infrastructure development such as UAE Vision 2021 coupled with the upcoming events in the country such as World Expo 2020 is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of UAE construction equipment rental market in the years to come. Moreover, the growing number of tourist arrivals in the country is expected to positively impact the hospitality sector. The establishment of new hotels in the country would provide opportunities to the companies providing rental construction equipment.
The key players grabbing a considerable market share in the UAE construction equipment rental market include Al Mutawa Heavy Equipment, Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, Al Faris, Johnson Arabia, Byrne Rental, Al Shola Rental, etc.
"UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for rental construction equipment firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Earthmoving Equipment, Construction Vehicle, Material Handling Equipment, Other Construction and Tunneling Equipment)
2. By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
3. By Geographic Region (Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates)
4. By Competitors (Al Mutawa Heavy Equipment, Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, Al Faris, Johnson Arabia, Byrne Rental, Al Shola Rental, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the UAE construction equipment rental market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the UAE construction equipment rental market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the rental construction equipment companies across various regions?