The growing efforts by the UAE government to diversify its economy from conventional oil export to service sector driven economy have strongly contributed to the growth of UAE facility management market. Moreover, the snowballing tourism industry in the country is anticipated to boost the hospitality sector as the demand for new hotels would rise. Hence, the surging hotels in UAE would require various facility management services thereby positively impacting the increasing demand for facility management services.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020”, the facility management market is anticipated to register a growth of around CAGR 8% during 2020-25. The National Agenda set in the UAE Vision 2021 is one of the major drivers for the facility management market. The UAE Vision 2021 highlights the importance of infrastructure thereby increasing the focus towards introducing new infrastructure projects in the country. The upcoming construction projects that are projected to be completed during 2020-22 include the Sharjah retail complex, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Jumeirah Central project, Mall of the World, etc. The upcoming projects would require facility management services thereby surging the growth of UAE facility management market.
The introduction of AI has helped the facility managers to supervise and resolve any problems that affect the operations. In order to introduce new techniques driven by artificial intelligence technology, Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) introduced robots for cleaning metro stations in 2019. In addition, computer-aided facility management (CAFM) software is a growing trend in the facility management market that is beneficial for facility managers. Therefore, it is expected to positively impact the growth of UAE facility management market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Facility Management Services Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the outsourcing of facility management services is rapidly growing in the UAE on account of an increasing number of competitors offering diverse services. The diminishing service quality of in-house facility management and lack of proper management have contributed to the declining market share of in-house facility management. The outsourced facility management model is majorly utilized in large enterprises whereas in medium and small enterprises the market share of outsourced facility management is low in comparison to in-house facility management.
The major players with a substantial market share in the UAE facility management market include EMRILL Services LLC, Imdaad L.L.C, Farnek Services LLC, EFS Facilities Management Services, Khidmah LLC, etc. The companies are increasingly involved in signing agreements for providing facility management services. In 2018, Etisalat Facilities Management L.L.C. signed an agreement with eSolutions to jointly provide smart integrated facility management services. In 2017, Farnek Services LLC partnered with HE Badria Almulla to enter Abu Dhabi security services market.
"UAE Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for facility management firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Hard, Soft, Risk, Administrative)
2. By Service Delivery (Single Service, Bundled, Integrated)
3. By Size (Small Enterprise, Mid-Size Enterprise, Large Enterprise)
4. By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Government, Retail, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Others)
5. By Geographic Region (Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates)
6. By Competitors (EMRILL Services LLC, Imdaad L.L.C, Farnek Services LLC, EFS Facilities Management Services, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the UAE facility management market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the UAE facility management market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the facility management companies across various regions?