The tourism sector is gradually growing after two major attacks in 2015. The increasing number of tourist arrivals in the country is anticipated positively impact the growth of hospitality sector. The establishment of new hotels in the country are boosting the growth of Tunisia white goods market. In 2017, Minor Hotels’ Avani Hotels and Resorts brand collaborated with Groupe Chaabane to introduce two new properties in Tunisia. The two properties include Avani Les Berges Du Lac Tunis Suites and Avani Gammarth Tunis Resort & Spa. The second property i.e. Avani Gammarth Tunis Resort & Spa is projected to open in 2021. Therefore, the growth in hospitality sector is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Tunisia white goods market, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Tunisia White Goods Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Tunisia White Goods Market Analysis, 2020”, the white goods market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. With the end of terrorist attacks in the country, investor confidence is recuperating. Therefore, the number of investments have been rising in the country. The major sectors that attract investments are energy, electronics, tourism, and mechanical manufacturing. In addition, the greenfield investment in the country is gradually increasing thereby boosting the requirement for white goods in the country.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the increased government initiatives to introduce new housing projects in the country have strongly contributed to the highest market share of television in 2019. However, the market share of the refrigerator is gradually increasing owing to an increased government investment in the residential sector. Under the Tunisia 2020 plan, the governments have announced plans to build 50,000 new housing units by 2020.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Tunisia white goods market include LG, Condor, Brandt, Beko, Samsung, etc.
"Tunisia White Goods Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for white goods firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This would help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Room Air Conditioners, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooking Range, Mobile Phone, Vacuum Cleaner, Air Purifier, Washing Machine, Television, Water Heater, Water Dispenser)
2. By End Users (Commercial, Residential, Industrial)
3. By Geographic Region (North, South, East, West)
4. By Competitors (LG, Condor, Brandt, Beko, Samsung, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Tunisia White Goods market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Tunisia White Goods market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the white goods companies across various regions?