The growing initiatives by the government to boost the tourism sector has strongly contributed to the growth of hospitality sector in the country. The presence of several tourism strategies in the country such as Dubai Tourism 2020, Sharjah Tourism Vision 2021, Ajman Strategic Plan for Tourism 2015-21 are expected to boost the demand for new hotels in the country. Moreover, the upcoming events in the country such as Dubai Expo 2020 would positively impact the growth of hospitality sector thereby surging the demand for air conditioners in the forthcoming period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”, the air conditioner market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2020-25. The National Agenda set in the UAE Vision 2021 is one of the major drivers for the air conditioner market as it includes infrastructure developments in residential, commercial, hospitality, and healthcare sectors. Moreover, the rising number of expatriate in the country has increased the requirement for affordable housing. Therefore, the government has planned to heavily invest in the residential sector during 2017-2022. It is expected that around 79,738 housing units will be constructed by the government during 2018-2022.
The advancement in technologies is positively impacting the growth of UAE air conditioner market. The growing adoption of smart devices in the country is boosting the demand for smart air conditioners. Moreover, the emergence of smart thermostat technology, smart equipment integration, and IoT technology are significantly expected to boost the market growth of smart air conditioners. The companies who has introduced the smart air conditioners are Daikin, Fujitsu and Samsung. Therefore, the integration of advanced technologies with air conditioners is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of UAE air conditioner market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential, commercial & retail sector grabbed the highest market share in the UAE air conditioner market in 2019. The maximum share in attributed to the increasing number of construction projects for residential, commercial, and retail sector. Moreover, the upcoming events in the country such as Dubai Expo 2020 would fuel the demand for retail malls and hotels in the country thereby strongly contributing to the growth of UAE air conditioner market.
The key players grabbing a substantial share in the UAE air conditioner market include Daikin, Fujitsu General, Gree, LG Electronics, Gree, Samsung, etc.
"UAE Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air conditioner firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Centralized)
2. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates)
4. By Competitors (Daikin, Fujitsu General, Gree, LG Electronics, Hitachi, Samsung, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the UAE air conditioner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the UAE air conditioner market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air conditioner companies across various regions?