The Saudi Arabia surface disinfectant market is witnessing a boost in its demand due to the outbreak of COVID-19. The growth of the market is attributed to rising incidences of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and strict regulations laid down by the government for the use of surface disinfectants in medical and healthcare industry in order to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. Saudi Arabia, under ‘Vision 2030’, aims to promote preventive care medicine to tackle crucial issues like HAIs, implement adequate infection control measures, and prevent antibiotic resistance. Moreover, the growing awareness amongst the individual hygiene and preventive healthcare and burgeoning cases of chronic diseases are projected to proliferate the demand for surface disinfectant in the forecast period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Saudi Arabia Surface Disinfectant Market Analysis, 2020”, the Saudi Arabia Surface Disinfectant market is anticipated to grow at a subsequent CAGR during 2020-25. Based on Composition, Alcohol and Hypochlorite acquired the significant market share in the Saudi Arabia surface disinfectant market. The demand for sodium hypochlorite-based disinfectants is escalating as these help in killing germs and fighting viruses such as COVID-19 to prevent further spread of germs.
“Saudi Arabia Surface Disinfectant Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Surface Disinfectant providers across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Hospital Setting Captured the Majority Market Share
Based end user, hospital setting captured the majority market share in 2020 owing to the factors such as rising number of COVID-19 patients and increasing concerns toward the doctor health. In addition, escalating pervasiveness of hospital-acquired infections and preventive measures are being taken by the government regarding sterilization and disinfection in hospitals and research laboratories which are anticipated to lead to a positive impact on the growth of Surface Disinfectant market in the forthcoming timeline as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Saudi Arabia Surface Disinfectant Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Saudi Arabia Surface Disinfectant market are Colorox Company, 3M, Cantel Medical, Johnson and Johnson, Procter and Gamble, Reckitt Benkinser, Kimberly-Clark, Steris Corporation, etc.
1. By Composition (Hypochlorite, Alcohol, Chlorine Compound, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Hydrogen Peroxide, Peracetic Acid)
2. By Type (Liquids, Wipes, Sprays)
3. By Application (In-house surfaces, Instrument Disinfection)
4. By End-User (Hospital Settings, Diagnostic Settings, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research Laboratories)
5. By Distribution Channel (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Online Retailing, Convenience Stores)
6. By Geographic Region (North, West, South, East, Central)
7. By Competitors (Colorox Company, 3M, Cantel Medical, Johnson and Johnson, Procter and Gamble, Reckitt Benkinser, Kimberly-Clark, Steris Corporation etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Saudi Arabia Surface Disinfectant?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabia Surface Disinfectant?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the rental construction equipment companies across various regions?