The growing export of textiles is expected to positively impact the India textile chemicals market. The manmade garments grabbed a significant share in the India’s textile exports in 2019. Moreover, the growth of India’s home textile industry due to the increasing household income, rising population, and growth in the sectors such as housing, hospitality, healthcare, etc., is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of India textile chemicals market in the years to come.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “India Textile Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020”, the textile chemicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2020-25. The growing construction activities in the country has increased the demand for non-clothing textiles, which is expected to positively impact the growth of India textile chemicals market in the forthcoming period. Moreover, the growing support by the government for the growth of textile sector is projected to surge the demand for textile chemicals. Under Union Budget 2019-20, government of India allotted USD 808.24 million for the Ministry of Textiles. In 2017, an international trade event for the textile sector was organized by the government. The event experienced the signing of 65 MOUs between different organizations which includes foreign government, and companies and Indian entities.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, home textile is the largest application area of textile chemicals due to large volume of fiber consumed in the manufacturing of home textile products such as carpet, curtain, etc. Therefore, the home textile segment captured the highest market share in the India textile chemicals market in 2019. The growing number of buildings and construction in the country is one if the key factors for boosting the growth of home textiles market in India. However, the technical textile segment is expected to rapidly grow in the years to come based on the following factors: the growing end users such as medical industry, automobile industry, construction industry, etc., and the introduction of standards such as mandatory usage of seatbelts & airbags in automobiles.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the India textile chemicals market include Archroma, Croda, Huntsman, Rossari, CHT, Kiri Industries, Bodal Chemicals, etc.
India Textile Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for textile chemicals firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Colorants & Auxiliaries, Coating & Sizing Agents, Finishing Agents, Surfactants, Desizing Agents, Others)
2. By Application (Apparels, Home Textile, Technical Textile)
3. By Fiber (Natural Fiber, Synthetic Fiber)
4. By Geographic Region (North, South, East, West, Central)
5. By Competitors (Archroma, Croda, Huntsman, Rossari, CHT, Kiri Industries, Bodal Chemicals, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the India textile chemicals market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the India textile chemicals market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the textile chemicals companies across various regions?