Infrastructure development on the back of increasing urbanization is fueling the demand for diesel generators in Africa. Additionally, the tourism sector also plays an essential role to surge the growth of Africa diesel generator market Africa. The construction of new hotels in the countries are positively impacting the demand for diesel generators in the countries, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Africa Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Africa Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the diesel generator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The Africa diesel generator market is burgeoning on account of increasing infrastructure development. The increasing investment by the governments for the establishment of residential units, power plants, commercial offices, etc., would boost the demand for diesel generators in the countries. Moreover, the increasing number of greenfield investments in the countries is anticipated to positively impact the growth of diesel generator market. In 2018, the number of greenfield investments in Nigeria increased from 36 in 2017 to 55 in 2018. Therefore, it is projected to boost the growth of construction sector thereby strongly contributing to the growth of Africa diesel generator market.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the stand by power generators captured a considerable market share in the Africa diesel generator market in 2019. The stand by power generators are required when the primary source is not available. The frequent power blackouts in Africa has positively impacted the demand for stand by power generators. Moreover, the increasing initiatives by the governments such as Egypt Vision 2030, Algeria’s National Vision 2030, etc., to boost the infrastructure development in the countries is expected to proliferate the demand for diesel generators in the years to come.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Africa diesel generator market include Caterpillar, Cummins, Aksa Energy, Atlas Copco, Himoinsa, Jubaili Bros, etc.
"Africa Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for diesel generator firms across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Capacity (5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, Above 1000 KVA)
2. By Type (Stand By, Prime & Continuous Power, Peak Shaving)
3. By End Users (Commercial & Telecom, Govt. & Transport, Residential, Oil & Gas, Retail, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Algeria, Turkey, Morocco Others)
5. By Competitors (Aksa Power Generation, Atlas Copco, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Teksan, FG Wilson, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Africa Diesel Generator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the region?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Africa Diesel Generator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the diesel generators companies across various countries?