The growth in global water pumps market is majorly driven by rapid developments in the water, wastewater and chemical industries. The government initiatives toward energy saving are encouraging end users to invest more in energy efficient water pumps. KSB developed a new high-efficiency electric motor called Supreme. Supreme motors when combined with water pump systems consume 15% less power. Therefore, company’s innovation as well as consumer awareness has created a demand for energy efficiency water pumps across the world.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Water Pumps Market Analysis, 2020”, the water pumps market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2020-25. The increasing water scarcity in the Middle East & Africa region has resulted into an increased requirement for water desalination plants. Hence, it is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Global water pumps market in the years to come. Moreover, the growing urbanization has increased the demand for drinking water, electricity, real estate residential and commercial buildings such as corporate offices, malls, restaurants etc. Evidently, these buildings are incorporated with fire protection systems which require pumps for the flow of water. Therefore, it is expected to positively impact the demand for water pumps globally.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the centrifugal water pumps captured the highest market share in the Global water pump market in 2019. Centrifugal pumps are able to maintain large fluid quantity, provide very high flow rate as well as these pumps have ability to adjust their flow rates in wide range. These features are driving the demand for centrifugal pumps globally. Centrifugal pumps are categorized in horizontal and vertical pumps, which transfer fluid according to shaft orientation. Moreover, the single stage pump segment dominated the centrifugal pumps market in 2019. These water pumps are usually used in the industrial sector as they can handle large flow volume of fluids. Increased investments in infrastructure and solar power plants and growing residential sector in developing regions are the key drivers of the single stage centrifugal pump in the world.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Global water pumps market include Flowserve Corporation, Pentair, Sulzer Limited, Kirloskar Brothers Limited, Grundfos, Xylem, KSB Group, etc. The companies are integrating new technologies with the water pumps to gain an advantage over its competitors. In 2019, Stanley Black & Decker launched Stanley Earth, a solar-powered water pump for the farming sector in India.
Global Water Pumps Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for water pumps firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Centrifugal, Positive Displacement)
2. By End Users (Industrial, Non-Industrial)
3. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By Competitors (Flowserve Corporation, Pentair, Sulzer Limited, Kirloskar Brothers Limited, Grundfos, Xylem, KSB Group, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global water pumps market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global water pumps market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the water pumps companies across various regions?