According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Mini Cold Storage Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Mini Cold Storage market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around ~10% during 2020-25. The demand for mini cold storage is projected to promulgate in the coming years on an account of factors such technological advancements in packaging, processing, and storage of perishable food products and temperature-sensitive items.
Moreover, the increasing awareness on low ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP) to tackle environmental and social facets, coupled with mushrooming demand for energy-efficient mini cold storage are catalyzing the demand for the solar mini cold storage.
Pharmaceutical Acquired a Considerable Market Share
Based on Application, food & vegetable and fish, meat & seafood grabbed the significant market share in the global mini cold storage market in 2019 owing to the increase in the demand for these products due to the rising urbanization. Moreover, the changing lifestyle of the people and change in the food consumption has elevated the demand for the mini cold storage worldwide. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, China’s fresh market (meat, aquatics, egg, milk, vegetable, fruits) exceeded to 1.3 billion tons in 2017.
Moreover, pharmaceuticals are also expected to register significant growth in the forecast period as the supply chains of these product are much more prone to risks associated with product adulteration during transport. Along with this, stringent federal regulations, standards, and guidelines have resulted in further growth of the segment. Therefore, this is strongly catalyzing the market growth of the Mini Cold Storage in the forthcoming period as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Mini Cold Storage Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Mini Cold Storage include Advance Agro Ripe, Ahata, Uma Puf Panel, Transking, Ecozen, Blue Star, Onlykem, Darwin Chambers, Koldtech, Hengel, Sveiki Construction, Wjkenyon, Dana Group, etc. To boost in the demand for the solar mini cold storage, companies are upgrading their product portfolio to gain the competitive edge over the other market players.
“Global Mini Cold Storage Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Mini Cold Storage providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go-to-Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Capacity (Upto 20ton, 21-50 tons, 51-100 tons)
2. By Power Source (Electricity, Solar)
3. By Material (Semi-Automatic, Fully Automatic)
4. By Application (Processed Food, Beverages, Fish, Meat & Seafood, Fruits & Vegetables, Pharmaceuticals, Others (Ice Cream, flowers, etc.)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Italy, France, The Netherland, China, Japan, India, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
7. By Company (Advance Agro Ripe, Ahata, Uma Puf Panel, Transking, Ecozen, Blue Star, Onlykem, Darwin Chambers, Koldtech, Hengel, Sveiki Construction, Wjkenyon, Dana Group, etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Mini Cold Storage industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Mini Cold Storage industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Mini Cold Storage firms across various regions?