Several construction projects are being introduced in the commercial, residential, retail, healthcare, and hospitality sectors during 2020-22 which include La Maison by HDS, Uptown Tower, One Za’abeel Tower 1, Al Wasl Tower, Jumeirah Gate, etc. Moreover, increasing government initiatives to provide more opportunities for the facility management companies is expected to positively impact the growth of UAE outsourced facility management market. In 2018, the UAE government announced that a majority of government tasks would be outsourced to the private sector thereby providing a major boost to regional and multinational service providers.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Outsourced Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020”, the outsourced facility management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2020-25. The outsourced facility management market in UAE has been incurring a gradual growth due to various events occurring in the country. Dubai Expo 2020 is expected to experience the introduction of several construction projects. Moreover, the extreme climatic conditions in the country are one of the major drivers for the increasing demand for outsourced facility management services.
The introduction of smart buildings in the UAE has increased the opportunities for facility management service providers. In 2019, Honeywell collaborated with Smartworld to establish smart building infrastructure in the UAE which would increase the demand for outsourced facility management services. The Honeywell Building Solutions is projected to provide Building Management Systems (BMS), Enterprise buildings Integrator (EBI), advanced security solutions, fire safety systems, and industrial security systems to the buildings across the UAE. The smart buildings with lights, sensors, windows, HVAC units, etc. are projected to result in the growth of outsourced facility management services, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Outsourced Facility Management Services Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the Hard services captured the highest market share in the UAE outsourced facility management market in 2019. The extreme climatic conditions in the country have boosted the demand for cooling thereby positively impacting the increased requirement for HVAC maintenance and district cooling.
"UAE Outsourced Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for outsourced facility management firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Integrated FM, Single FM, Specialized FM, Bundled FM)
2. By Size (Small Enterprise, Mid-Size Enterprise, Large Enterprise)
3. By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Government, Retail, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates)
5. By Competitors (EMRILL Services LLC, Imdaad L.L.C, Farnek Services LLC, EFS Facilities Management Services, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the UAE outsourced facility management market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the UAE outsourced facility management market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the facility management companies across various regions?