Collagen Peptides are a source of protein and healthy nutrition. The demand for collagen peptides is rising at a high rate due to the rising awareness of people regarding the consumption of collagen peptide to have a healthy lifestyle and mushrooming usage of collagen peptides ingredients in the food & beverage applications. The growing ageing population, rising awareness for healthy nutrition and boost in the demand for cosmeceuticals & nutraceuticals products along with extensive research & development are projected to catalyze the market growth of the Collagen Peptide market in the forthcoming period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Collagen Peptides Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Collagen Peptides market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 9.5% during 2020-25. Based on Source, marine-based source segment acquired the significant market share in the Global Collagen Peptide market. The growth of the marine-source segment is attributed to the factors such as increasing requirement for marine peptide as an anti-aging ingredients in the cosmetic industry and wide ranging application of fish collagen peptides in several nutraceutical and cosmeceutical products. Moreover, the surging demand for fish collagen peptides in the preparation of dermal fillers for non-invasive cosmetic procedures is anticipated to augment the demand for collagen peptide in the forthcoming period.
“Global Collagen Peptides Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Collagen Peptides providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
North America Acquired Significant Market Share
North America accounted for the largest share of the Global Collagen Peptide market owing to the bolstering demand for the use of collagen peptide for numerous products such as nutritional products, beverages, dairy products, healthcare, cosmetic, and others. Besides this, the rise in the discretionary spending of the people, paradigm shift toward the natural and organic personal care products and rising inclination toward healthy lifestyle are expected to elevate the demand for collagen peptide in the North America.
Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also witnessing a rapid growth rate in the Collagen Peptide market growth on an account of shift in the consumer focus towards healthy diet to increase their life expectancy, propelling dependency on the cosmeceuticals and diet products and enhanced cosmeceuticals quality at low production costs in the countries such as India and China, which are placing a significant impact toward the growth of Collagen Peptides market in the forthcoming period as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Collagen Peptides Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Collagen Peptides market are Tessenderlo Group, Gelita, Holista Colltech, Darling Ingredients, Nitta Gelatin, Gelnex, Lapi Gelatine, Weishardt, Crescent Biotech, Foodmate etc.
1. By Form (Dry, Liquid)
2. By Source (Animals (Porcine, Bovine, Others), Marine, Poultry)
3. By Application (Personal care & Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Nutritional Products (Dietary Supplements, Sports Nutrition), Food & Beverages (Dairy Products, Meat Products, Confectionery Products, Beverages, Cereals & Snacks, Others))
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, The Netherlands, China, Japan, South Korea, India, South-east, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
6. By Company (Tessenderlo Group, Gelita, Holista Colltech, Darling Ingredients, Nitta Gelatin, Gelnex, Lapi Gelatine, Weishardt, Crescent Biotech, Foodmate etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Collagen Peptides industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Collagen Peptides industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Collagen Peptides firms across various regions?