The rising percentage of working women in Egypt, surging penetration of e-commerce platforms, and launch of various innovative baby food products is anticipated to place a positive impact on the growth of Egypt baby food market in the forecast period. Besides these, rising awareness amongst people higher nutritional and organic baby food variants, increasing demand for baby food with vitamin such as vitamin D due to rising deficiency of vitamin D in pregnant women and large-scale footing of international players in the market are proliferating the growth of baby food market in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Egypt Baby Food Market Analysis, 2020”, the Egypt Baby Food market is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR of during 2020-25. Based on nature of food, organic food is projected to grow at a highest rate over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to rising consumer spending toward high-quality food, increasing cases of malnutrition, and escalating health concerns amongst people. Apart from this, the growing working population is inclining more toward organic baby food as it is made up of fruits and vegetables and doesn’t contain any type of pesticides, meat from animals and any artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
“Egypt Baby Food Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Baby Food providers across Egypt. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Online Segment Exhibited to Grow at a Fastest Rate
Based on sales channel, online segment is exhibited to grow at the fastest rate in the forthcoming years. The robust digitalization due to rising internet penetration, extensive investment by international companies, and availability of various discount offers for energy drinks are few of the factors driving consumers to buy products online. Apart from these, domestic supermarkets and hypermarkets are also shifting toward online sales for baby food products due to its rising demand on the internet. Hence, this is projected to infuse a significant impact toward the growth of Egypt Baby Food market in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Egypt Baby Food Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Egypt Baby Food market are Nestlé, Danone Groupe, Hero Group, Fasska, Riri Co., Liptis Nutrition Ltd., Ninolac International SA., Abbott Laboratories etc.
1. By Type (Milk Formula, Baby Cereals, Baby Snacks and Beverages)
2. By Age (0-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-24 Months)
3. By Nature of Food (Inorganic, Organic)
4. By Sales Channel (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Independent Grocers, Pharmacies, Online)
5. By Region (East, West),
6. By Company (Nestlé, Danone Groupe, Hero Group, Fasska, Riri Co., Liptis Nutrition Ltd., Ninolac International SA., Abbott Laboratories and others etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Baby Food industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Baby Food industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Baby Food firms across various regions?