The utilization of cosmetic products is increasing in the countries due to the changing lifestyle, improvised cosmetic products, increasing internet penetration rate, surging working women and growing makeup adoption by men. Moreover, the highest discretionary spending of the women on cosmetic products in U.S.A makes the country the highest shareholder in the cosmetic market followed by China, therefore, the boost in the demand for makeup remover in the upcoming years can be witnessed.
The Surging K-pop culture around the globe has vital leverage on the demand for makeup products among men. Moreover, internet personalities such as beauty bloggers or influencers have a magnifying impact on the young generation. Moreover, the alliance of beauty bloggers with the cosmetic companies for the promotion of the brand is propelling the market of makeup remover.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Makeup Remover Market Analysis, 2020”, the makeup remover market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.4% during 2020-25. The inclination of men towards cosmetic products along with the launch of makeup line for men has prompted a positive impact on the makeup remover market. The Asia Pacific is at the forefront in male cosmetic products, majorly driven by South Kore. Besides, China and Japan are expected to enter the “male makeup era” in the forthcoming period. The surging growth in the cosmetic industry has a positive impact on the cosmetic market thus influence many beauty influencers and celebrities to launch their makeup line.
Widespread increased utilization of the internet has catered to the demand for online cosmetic products due to its ease of availability, flexible payment method, various discounts and access to international brands. It is projected that China would capture 43% of the global online skincare market by 2024, driven by a population that is highly engaged digitally. However, internet penetration among different regions is also gearing. In 2018, the Middle East has overtaken the world average of 51.7% coupled with social media usage of 38% by total population, thereby having a tremendous influence on consumers aged 18-24.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the prominent players with the substantial market share in the global makeup remover market are L’Oréal, Avon, Beiersdorf, Unilever, Shiseido, etc. The cosmetic companies are launching a makeup store to expand their presence in the countries to gain a competitive edge in the market. In 2018, L’Oréal in alliance with A.S. Watson, international health and beauty retailer launched the new style makeup store in China. O Boticario, a Brazilian cosmetic brand opened its international Amphora concept store in UAE.
“Makeup Remover Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for makeup remover providers across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Liquid, Wipes, Makeup Remover Pen, Others (Gel, Foam, DIY)
2. By Application (Face, Eyes & Lips)
3. By End Users (Women, Men)
4. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific)
5. By Distribution Channel (Exclusive Brand Stores, Supermarket & Hypermarket, Retail Outlets, Online)
6. By Competitors (L’Oréal, Unilever, Shiseido, Estee Lauder, Beiersdorf, Etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Makeup Remover market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Makeup Remover market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Makeup Remover service companies across various regions?