The application of drones for the diffusion of services across various commercial and industrial sectors has been witnessing an upward trend. The usage of the drone was primarily allowed for the infusion in the military sector. However, post-expansion of grant for commercial usage of the drone by the Federal Aviation Administration, both production and demand for drones has substantially improved.
The companies across Infrastructure, agriculture, logistics, media and entertainment, and other industries are making use of drones to improve their performance efficiency and reduce the overall cost of operation.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Drone Services Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Drone Services market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 50% during 2020-25. The premium quality cameras and sensors used in the drones provide significant information to the end-user companies without any human intervention.
Further, the advancement in the sensor technologies and integration of smart tools such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and IoT, has been facilitating live information share and improved data analytics, which is expected to propagate the market for drone services in the near future.
The drone services market has been witnessing the growing trend for contractual hiring of drone services by third-party service providers. Due to the high acquisition and operational cost of the drones, the companies are trying to reduce the company’s cost, at the same time improving the efficiency in operation by hiring drone services from the service providers.
Agriculture Industry to Experience Significant Growth
In 2019, the infrastructure, and the construction sector emerged as the leading segment after the military and defense using drone services, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Drone Services Market Analysis, 2020”. However, the application of drone services in the agriculture sector is anticipated to achieve the highest CAGR during 2020-25.
The companies in the construction and real estate industry are using drone services for the identification of defects in the building architecture without putting the lives of the workforce at risk. The drone facilitates the capturing of a precise image of the building using its sensor to identify the defect.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Drone Services market includes Edall Systems, Precision Hawk, Martek Aviation, Aerobo, Cyberhawk-Innovation, Measure, Sensefly, etc.
The drone service providers are entering into the mergers and acquisition, joint ventures and partnership agreements, with the motive to gain larger market share, expansion of their business capabilities and product innovation.
For instance, Japan-based Terra Drone Corporation signed a joint venture agreement with the Brazil-based Plimsoll UAV and incorporated a new company with the name Terra Drone Brazil. The agreement was signed with the objective of expanding the oil and gas industry consumer base of Terra Drone in Brazil.
“Global Drone Services Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for Drone Services providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Type (Drone Platform Services, Drone MRO Services, Drone Training and Education Services)
2. By Industry (Infrastructure, Agriculture, Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Utility & Power, Security, Search & Rescue, Others)
3. By Solution (Enterprise, Point)
4. By Application (Ariel Photography & Remote Sensing, Data Acquisition & Analytics, Mapping & Surveying, 3D Modelling, Disaster Risk Management & Mitigation, Inspection & Environment Monitoring, Others)
5. By Duration of Service (Short Duration, Long Duration)
6. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
7. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentine, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia & CIS, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Qatar, China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore)
8. By Company (Edall Systems, Precision Hawk, Martek Aviation, Aerobo, Cyberhawk- Innovation, Measure, Sensefly, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Drone Services industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Drone Services industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Drone Services providers across various regions?