The perpetual rise in the demand for Enterprise Content Management (ECMs) by the firms due to rapid digitization and burgeoning spending in IT infrastructure to proficiently store and use the information generated in an enterprise. Along with this, the snowballing generation of a large amount of digital content across industries, galvanizing usage of corporate social platforms and content analytics to improve productivity and spur in deployment of cloud-based enterprise content management system is anticipated to upsurge the demand for ECMs at an exponential rate in the forthcoming period.
“Global Enterprise Content Management Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Enterprise Content Management providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go-to-Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Moreover, intensification in the deployment of the Enterprise Content Management (ECMs) in the developed and the developing regions, on account of technical advancement in product offerings and propelling requirement of digital content with escalating online marketing and customer relationship is anticipated to galvanizing the demand for ECMs in the forthcoming years.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Enterprise Content Management Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Enterprise Content Management market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 15.8% during 2020-25. The burgeoning rate of adoption of cloud based enterprise content management solution in the verticals such as retail, BFSI, and IT & telecommunicatio due to its cost-effectiveness, ease of managing, and less maintenance requirements are anticipated to boost the demand for cloud deployment in the forecast period. Moreover, the rising trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is also attributing toward the growth of cloud deployment.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Witness Growth in the Forecast Period
Based on region, North America dominated the Global Enterprise Content Management market in 2019 owing to a boost in the rate of adoption of the ECMs by the enterprises to protect the consumer data and also due to the presence of a large number of service providers.
However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at a higher rate in the forecast period owing to the increasing presence of content management providers in the country, which is projected to augment the demand for ECMs in the region in the future. For instance, Magnolia, a leading content management system (CMS) provider, opened a new office in Shanghai in 2019. The company aimed to expand its offering of content management and digital experience technologies to the rapidly growing APAC market by maintaining its long-standing commitment of technological development with China and Asia. This further proliferate the market growth of the enterprise content management worldwide in the forthcoming years as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Enterprise Content Management Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Enterprise Content Management market are IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Atlassian, Hyland Software, Open Text, Alfresco, Box, Newgen Software etc. The companies through mergers, collaborations, product launches, partnerships, and joint ventures are gaining competitive edge over the other market players in order to capture the majority market share in the Enterprise Content Management market.
1. By Component (Solution (Content Lifecycle Management, Document Imaging and Management, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Mobile Content Management, E-Discovery, E-Signature), Service (Managed Service, Professional Service, Training & Consulting, Support & Maintenance, Deployment & Integration))
2. By Deployment (On Premise, Cloud, Hybrid)
3. By Organization Size (Small, Medium, Large)
4. By Business Function (HR, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Accounts, Others (supply chain management, etc.))
5. By End-User (Manufacturing, BFSI, Healthcare, Government & Transportation, Telecom, Others (Energy & Utilities, Education, etc.))
6. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
7. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
8. By Company (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Adobe, Atlassian, Hyland Software, Open Text, Alfresco, Box, Newgen Software etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Enterprise Content Management industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Enterprise Content Management industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Enterprise Content Management firms across various regions?