Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Tire market is growing at a robust rate on an account of factors such as launch of electric vehicles, rising presence of food chains such as Burger King, and introduction of ride hailing application in the country. Moreover, the wake of COVID-19 in the country has augmented the demand for motorcycles and scooters in the country due to the restriction on travel and lockdown imposition which gave physical stores a lucrative opportunity to start online selling of products and delivering to the customer. Thus, these factors are propelling the demand for two-wheelers in the country, eventually stimulating two-wheeler tire sales.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Tire Market Analysis, 2020”, the Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Tire market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during 2020-25. Based on vehicle type, motorbike segment dominated the market and is anticipated to maintain its dominance during 2020-25. The country has poor road transport infrastructure and 70% of the population lives in rural areas, making motorbikes an important mode of transportation in the country. Moreover, significant boost it in the e-commerce industry coupled with establishment of various food & beverage outlets and rising trend of ride share are projected to lead to a growth in the demand for motorcycles in the country which would further lead to propel in the demand for motorcycle tires in the forthcoming years.
“Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Tire Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Two-Wheeler Tire providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Replacement Segment Acquired the Highest Market Share
Based on installation, replacement segment acquired the highest market share in the Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Tire market in 2019 on an account of burgeoning presence of international and Chinese players in the country. In addition, increasing dominance of e-commerce platforms and online shopping portals, intertwined with launch of electric scooty and escalating inclination of the grocery stores toward online delivery services have promulgated the demand for two-wheelers in the market. Thus, this is expected to proliferate the growth of replacement tires in the forthcoming years as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Tire Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Ethiopia Two-Wheeler Tire market are MRF, Bridgestone, Maxxis, CEAT, Sumitomo, Apollo, Michelin, Continental, Pirelli, and Goodyear.
1. By Vehicle Type (Scooter & Mopeds, Motorbike)
2. By Engine Power (Upto 100cc, 101 cc to 125 cc, 126 cc to 150 cc, Above 150 cc)
3. By Installation (OEMs, Replacement)
4. By Rim Size (10” to 16”, Above 16”)
5. By Tire Type (Radial, Bias)
6. By Price Category (Budget, Economy, Premium)
7. By Sales Channel (Online, Multibrand Store, Exclusive Store)
8. By Company (MRF, Bridgestone, Maxxis, CEAT, Sumitomo, Apollo, Michelin, Continental, Pirelli, Goodyear etc.)
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends of the Two-Wheeler Tire industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Two-Wheeler Tire industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Two-Wheeler Tire firms across various regions?