The Saudi Arabia Tumor Marker market is expected to grow at a significant rate in the forecasted period on account of increasing burden of cancer, changing social lifestyle of people and development of new therapeutic agents tailored for a specific subset of patients based on the molecular phenotype of the malignancy has also aided in the growth of personalized medicine. The burgeoning incidences of cancer cases, surging demand for advance medicine and technology, launch of various campaign for public awareness and escalating government expenditure towards the R&D activities in the field of cancer detection is placing a positive impact on the market growth.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Saudi Arabia Tumor Marker Market Analysis, 2020”, the Saudi Arabia Tumor Marker market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR during 2020-25. Based on Region, Eastern Province acquired the significant market share in the market on account of burgeoning breast, cervical and lung cancer entwined with increasing government support by organizing different many campaigns such as by Pink Eastern Campaign for public education at malls, schools and rising awareness on treatment and early detection of cancer.
“Saudi Arabia Tumor Marker Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Tumor Marker providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Cancer Antigen 15-3 & and CA 27-29 Captured the Majority Market Share
Based on Type, Cancer Antigen 15-3 & and CA 27-29 captured the majority market share and is anticipated to dominate the market by 2025. Cancer Antigen 15-3 & and CA 27- serves as a Tumor marker for breast cancer and is used to predict the response to chemotherapy and to monitor the treat the patients with advanced breast cancer. The growth of the segment is attributed to increasing incidences of breast cancer, growing elderly population and rising advancement in medicine and technology for breast cancer is expected to promulgated the growth of Tumor marker market in the coming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Saudi Arabia Tumor Marker Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the key players with a considerable market share in the Saudi Arabia Tumor Marker market include Fujirebio, Randox, Bio-Rad, Cepheid, Roche, MP Biomedicals, DiaSorin, Leica Biosystems, Biomerieux, etc.
1. By Type (Cancer antigen 19-9, Alpha-fetoprotein, Beta-2-microglobulin (B2M), Cancer antigen 125, Prostate-Specific Antigen, Cancer Antigen 15-3 & and CA 27-29, Thyroid Transcription factor-1, Crcinoembryonic antigen),
2. By Application (Diagnosis, Screening, Determine response to therapy),
3. By Cancer (Ovarian, Leukaemia, Prostate, Thyroid, Breast, Colorectal, Lung),
4. By Region (North, West, South, East, Central)
5. By Company (Fujirebio, Randox, Bio-Rad, Cepheid, Roche, MP Biomedicals, DiaSorin, Leica Biosystems, Biomerieux)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Tumor Marker industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Tumor Marker industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Tumor Marker firms across various regions?