The UAE Industrial Enzymes market is growing at a robust rate owing to the rising number of applications of the enzymes in the pharmaceutical, paper & pulp, and food & beverage industries. The boost in the government spending in the research and development of diagnostic solutions, growing demand for cosmetic among the ageing population, and rising demand for medical drugs to treat the patient suffering from chronic disease are propelling the demand for industrial enzymes in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “UAE Industrial Enzymes Market Analysis, 2020”, the UAE Industrial Enzymes market is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR of during 2020-25. Based on source, micro-organism acquired the considerable market share on the UAE Industrial Enzymes market in 2019 owing to the boost in the number of micro-organism manufacturers and extensive government investments in the R&D of new enzymes from micro-organisms. Plant enzymes are also gaining steady pace due to a surging number of its applications in the verticals such as pharmaceutical and nutraceuticals. The outbreak of COVID-19 has accelerated the demand for plant enzymes in the pharma companies, thus, this is expected to fuel the market growth of the industrial enzymes in the forthcoming years.
“UAE Industrial Enzymes Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Industrial Enzymes providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Food & Beverages Dominated the Market
The industrial enzymes are majorly used in the processing of meat, dairy & bakery products, and other food products such as processed & packaged food etc. Moreover, the rising customer awareness regarding health and changing lifestyle of people has bolster the consumption of functional food products such as cereals, flakes & confectioneries, etc., in the country. Hence, this is anticipated to infuse a significant growth in the UAE Industrial Enzymes market in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Industrial Enzymes Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the UAE Industrial Enzymes market are BASF SE, Associated British Foods PLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V., E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Novozymes A/S, Dyadic International Inc., Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd, Adisseo, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Amano Enzyme Inc., etc.
1. By Type (Carbohydrases [Amylases, Glucanases, Cellulases, Other (Lactase & Pectinase)], Proteases [Serine Proteases, Cysteine Proteases, Aspartyl Proteases, Metalloproteases], Lipases [Gastric lipase, Pharyngeal lipase, Hepatic lipase], Phytases [Histidine Acid Phosphatase, β-Propellar Phytase, Cysteine Phosphatase, Purple Acid Phosphatase], Others (Polymerases & nucleases etc.))
2. By Source (Micro-Organisms, Plants, Animals)
3. By Application (Food Processing, Pulp & Paper Processing, Detergents and Cleaners, Animal Feed, Cosmetic, Others (Biofuel, Textile, Leather Processing etc.))
4. By Country (Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Sharjah & Northern Emirates),
5. By Company (BASF SE, Associated British Foods PLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V., E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Novozymes A/S, Dyadic International Inc., Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd, Adisseo, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Amano Enzyme Inc. etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Industrial Enzymes industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Industrial Enzymes industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Industrial Enzymes firms across various regions?