Lip fillers is component injected into lips during the lip augmentation surgery. Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure used to get fuller and plumper lips. Hyaluronic acid is primarily used for lip fillers which is natural compound found in human beings. Manufacturers are focusing on making advancements and taking initiatives in advertising the product. For instance, Allergan introduced a new “JUVADERM” advertising campaign created to target the youth population. JUVADERM Ultra XC is used in the lips augmentation in adults over age of 21 in 2018.
Moreover, increasing population and magnifying awareness for lip augmentation is anticipated to witness a sturdy growth in lip fillers market during 2020-25.
North America to Outperform Other Regions During 2020-25
Owing to rising geriatric population coupled with mounting awareness among individuals for enhancing the looks is surging the demand for lip fillers in North America region. The region dominates the market of lip fillers and the dominance is projected to prevail during 2020-25. However, due to high cost of treatment and some side effects is anticipated to hamper the market of lip fillers during 2020-25. Lip fillers market has gained popularity the most in East Asian countries such as Japan, China and South Korea. These countries remain at forefront for having most of the cosmetologically procedures. In Europe, FDA gave approval to Allergan for launching its newest products hyaluronic acid dermal filler, Juaderm Vollure XC in 2017.
Therefore, the traction towards lip fillers in the region is surging at a faster pace. Moreover, most of the surgeries are being performed at hospitals, spas and clinics. Manufacturers are launching personalized products that could meet every individual’s needs.
The hospital segment is leading the market as most of the cosmetological lip surgeries are done at hospitals as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Lip Fillers Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are Allergan, Bioha, Nestle, Galderma Laboritries, Aquamid, Bohus Biotech AB, Adoderm GmbH, Merz Pharma GmbH & Co., Teoxane, Laboratories Vivacy SAS among others. FDA approved Galderma’s two products Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne launched in 2016. The products are hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that gives smoothness are constant texture.
“Global Lip Fillers Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for automotive ventilation seats providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Product Type (Hyaluronic Acid Lip Filler and Poly-L-Lactic Acid Lip Filler)
2. By End User (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Others)
3. By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific)
4. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Saudi Arabia, UAE, China, India, Japan, ASEAN)
5. By Company (Allergan, Bioha, Nestle, Galderma Laboritries, Aquamid, Bohus Biotech AB, Adoderm GmbH, Merz Pharma GmbH & Co., Teoxane, Laboratories Vivacy SAS)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global lip fillers market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global lip fillers industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global lip fillers suppliers across various regions?