The rising number of offices and corporate spaces in Qatar is anticipated to positively impact the increasing demand for facility management services. Moreover, due to the hot and humid weather conditions in Qatar during the summer, the demand for HVAC facility management services rises. The major demand generators for HVAC services are industrial and commercial sectors as large units of packaged AC, VRF and chillers are installed in it. Therefore, weather conditions are one of the major drivers for the facility management market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020”, the facility management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2020-25. The facility management market in Qatar is growing on account of increasing construction activities and escalating spending on infrastructure. In addition, Qatar’s National Vision 2030 is positively contributing to the rapid growth of infrastructure sectors which include retail, hospitality, healthcare, etc. The upcoming construction projects which would be completed during 2020-2030 in Qatar include Msheireb Downtown Doha Regeneration Project, FIFA World Cup Stadiums, Hamad International Airport Expansion, DOHA metro project, etc.
The integration of facility management with advanced technologies has boosted the growth of facility management market in Qatar. Several facility management companies are providing solutions with new technologies such as augmented reality, IoT & analytics, adoption of smart connected devices, etc. The new technologies introduced are expected to create a database for the companies thereby improving efficiency. Consequently, the utilization of advanced technologies is projected to surge the demand for facility management services in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Facility Management Services Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study The outsource services grabbed the highest market share in the Qatar facility management market in 2019. The maximum market share is attributed to the increased inclination of end users towards outsourced services rather than in-house services. The depleting service quality and lack of proper management in the in-house facility management services have positively impacted the growth of outsourced facility management services.
"Qatar Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for facility management firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Hard, Soft, Risk, Administrative)
2. By Service Delivery (Single Service, Bundled, Integrated)
3. By Size (Small Enterprise, Mid-Size Enterprise, Large Enterprise)
4. By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Government, Retail, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Others)
5. By Geographic Region (Al Khor, Ad Dawhah, Al Wakrah, Al Rayyan, Others)
6. By Competitors (Cofely Besix Mannai Facility Management, Mosanada Facility Management Services, Al Asmakh Facilities Management WLL, COMO Facilities Management Services, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Qatar facility management market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Qatar facility management market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the facility management companies across various regions?