The political stability, high quality infrastructure, and low corporate tax rates have boosted the foreign direct investments in Qatar. The growing number of greenfield investments in the country is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of Qatar catering services market. Moreover, the occurrence of 2022 World Cup Qatar is expected to boost the amount of foreign investments in the country. Hence, it is anticipated to surge the demand for catering services in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Catering Services Market Analysis, 2020”, the catering services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2020-25. The increased government initiatives to boost the development in tourism sector is anticipated to positively impact the demand for catering services in the country. Qatar National Tourism Sector Strategy 2030 (QNTSS) aims to surge the tourist arrivals to 5.6 million by 2030. The plan to boost the tourism sector is anticipated to increase the demand for hotels in the country. Hence, it would surge opportunities for the companies providing catering services.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the corporate segment grabbed the highest market share in the overall Qatar catering services market in 2019 due to the increasing number of corporate offices and expanding non-oil sectors. The office supply in the country increased to 4.61 sq. M GLA in 2018 from 3.89 sq. M GLA in 2017.
By operating model, consumer pay/retail/ B2C is anticipated to grab the highest market share in the years to come. The consumer pay model is majorly deployed by the commercial sector whereas the client pay/B2B model is used in defense, mining, and oil & gas sectors where numerous employees are present.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players who has grabbed a substantial market share in the Qatar catering services market include Amwaj Catering, Shaqab, Qatar Star Services, IFS, Tamimi Services Group, Qatar Aircraft Catering Company, etc.
"Qatar Catering Services Market Analysis, 2020" provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for catering services firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Contractual, Non Contractual)
2. By Model (Client Pay/B2B, Consumer Pay/retail/B2C)
3. By End Users (Corporate, Educational Institutes, Healthcare, Defense, Mining & EPC, Sports & Leisure, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (Al Khor, Ad Dawhah, Al Wakrah, Al Rayyan, Others)
5. By Competitors (Amwaj Catering, Shaqab, Qatar Star Services, IFS, Tamimi Services Group, Qatar Aircraft Catering Company, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Qatar catering services market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Qatar catering services market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the catering services companies across various regions?