The surging investments in the hospitality sector is estimated to positively impact the growth of Zambia facility management market. In 2019, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) announced its plan to invest USD 9 million for the construction of a hotel and conference center in the country. Moreover, the country has planned to build a USD 20 million four-star hotel and shopping mall in Kasama. Hence, the development in hospitality sector is anticipated to boost the demand for facility management services in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Zambia Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020”, the facility management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3% during 2020-25. The increasing investments of China have led to the introduction of several construction projects in Zambia. Under the One Belt One Road development plan, the construction process of a USD 30 million industrial park was launched in Chongwe District, Lusaka Province in 2016. Moreover, the construction of Multi Facility Economic Zone by a consortium of Chinese firms was launched in 2018. The project includes of an initial investment of USD 300 million. Therefore, the surging Chinese investments is anticipated to increase the demand for facility management services in the country.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the in-house facility management services grabbed the highest market share in the Zambia facility management market in 2018 due to the high prices of the services. However, the demand for outsourced facility management services is expected to gradually increase in the forthcoming period on account of the rising Chinese investments in the country. The multinational players outsource the non-core business activities thereby positively contributing to the growth of outsourced facility management market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in Zambia facility management market include Broll Zambia, Cushman & Wakefield Excellerate Properties Zambia Limited, Sunbird Group Zambia, G4S, etc. The companies have planned to provide their services in the different regions of the country to gain an advantage over its competitors.
"Zambia Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for facility management firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Hard, Soft, Risk, Administrative)
2. By Service Delivery (Single Service, Bundled, Integrated)
3. By Size (Small Enterprise, Mid-Size Enterprise, Large Enterprise)
4. By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Government, Retail, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Others)
5. By Geographic Region (Western, Eastern, North-western, Central, Northern, Southern)
6. By Competitors (Broll Zambia, Cushman & Wakefield Excellerate Properties Zambia Limited, Sunbird Group Zambia, G4S, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Zambia facility management market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Zambia facility management market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the facility management companies across various regions?