Under Oman Vision 2020, several infrastructure development projects are anticipated to be introduced in the country. The increasing construction activities for residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality sectors are projected to positively impact the demand for air conditioners in the years to come. Moreover, the growing foreign direct investments in the country is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of Oman air conditioner market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Oman Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”, the air conditioner market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3% during 2020-25. The government of Oman has planned to diversify its economy thereby introducing projects in sectors other than oil & gas. Moreover, the gradual growth in the number of greenfield investments in the country is anticipated to boost the demand for air conditioners in the forthcoming period.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential sector grabbed the highest market share in the Oman air conditioner market in 2019. Under the Oman Vision 2020, the construction of various affordable homes is planned, which would boost the requirement for air conditioners in the country. Moreover, the demand for split air conditioners increased as compared to window air conditioners from the residential sector due to the inclination of customers towards advanced technologies.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Oman air conditioner market include LG, Fujitsu General, Panasonic, Gree, Daikin, York, etc.
Oman Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air conditioner firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Centralized)
2. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial Buildings, Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (North, South, Central)
4. By Competitors (LG, Fujitsu General, Panasonic, Gree, Daikin, York, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Saudi Arabia air conditioner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabia air conditioner market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air conditioner companies across various regions?