UHT process is the process used to pasteurized the milk to remove the germs and bacteria present in milk while reserving it and storing the essential nutrients and vitamins. UHT milk is packed in aseptic containers used to prevent the milk from the microorganisms present in the environment. The UHT milk packs have a high shelf life and can be stored for several months at room temperature.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, the CAGR of “Global UHT Milk Market Analysis, 2020”, is expected to be around 5.4 % during 2020-25. Furthermore, with the changing dietary habits, mounting discretionary spending of individuals and rising inhabitant counts is contributing to the growth of the UHT milk.
The growth of these milk packs attributed to the major driving forces such as these can be easily transported to different locations, does not require any cold chain and can be stored at room temperatures for months. Moreover, UHT milk reduces the need for storing them in refrigerators in supermarkets and convenience stores. Additionally, these milk are consumed by the individuals those are health conscious especially adult young generation and prefer the low-calorie intake.
Europe is the Leading Region for the Growth of UHT Milk
In 2019, Europe grabbed a considerable share in the global UHT milk market. In Europe, the key markets for UHT milk are Belgium, Spain, France, and the Netherlands. UHT milk is a prime alternative for proactive consumers such as sportsmen, armed forces, and even busy urban population, predictable to accomplish rising demands during the forecast period. Increasing milk distributors towards for milk products and keen participation of the distributors is another major factor driving the demand for UHT milk as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global UHT Milk Market Analysis, 2020”.
Semi-skimmed milk grabbed the major market share as the inclination of the young generation to stay healthy is mounting the preference for low- calorie milk. The UHT milk is directly consumed by the young generation and adults. The potential consumers of the milk are the toddlers below the age of 2 years.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are Lactalis Group, Nestle, Fonterra, Danone, Arla Foods, Candia, Danone Group, Sodiaal Group, Inner Mongolia Yili Group, Parmalat among others. Companies are trying to innovate new products to fulfill the need of the consumers. For instance, the Fonterra Anchor brand launched a premium UHT milk as NaturalUp and LiveUp prepared with high protein organic content to be sold on e-commerce platforms and offline stores in May 2017.
“Global UHT Milk Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for Global UHT Milk market providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Type (Full creamed, Skimmed, Semi-skimmed),
2. By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets / Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Connivence stores, Online Retail, Others),
3. By Ingredient Type (Food Processing Industry, Direct Drinking, Others),
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific),
5. By Country (United States, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, GCC, South Africa, China, India, Japan, South Korea)
6. By company (Lactalis Group, Nestle, Fonterra, Danone, Arla Foods, Candia, Danone Group, Sodiaal Group, Inner Mongolia Yili Group, Parmalat)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global UHT Milk market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global UHT Milk market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from Global UHT Milk suppliers across various regions?