The Surveillance Radar is the object detection systems, that utilizes radio waves for the determination of ranges, altitudes, and direction of the objects. These radar systems have application across commercial, defense, military and space sectors. Increasing need for airspace monitoring and security, battleground surveillance, intelligence, and reconnaissance, due to soaring security concerns, is expected to augment the market growth in the following years.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Surveillance Radar Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Surveillance Radar market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-25, owing to the increasing number of modernization activities in the defense sector, surging investment in the defense market towards strengthening armed forces and equipment, along with advancements in the radar technologies has been offering immense growth opportunities to the global radar surveillance market.
The rising focus of the manufacturing firms towards R&D and product development is leading to the development of lightweight, more efficient radars. Furthermore, the increasing geopolitical tensions, terrorist attacks, border filtrations are expected to augment the market growth over the upcoming years.
Defense and Space Application Segment Projected to Experience Substantial Increase in the Demand
On the basis of the global surveillance radar market segmentation, by application, the defense and space sector is projected to attain the highest CAGR during 2020-25, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report on “Global Surveillance Radar Market Analysis, 2020”. The escalating need for border surveillance and the rising need for portable battlefield surveillance radars would bring a positive impact on the global surveillance radar market.
Land Platform to Maintain Its Dominance Over the Forthcoming Years
Based on the platform the ground-based market segments dominated the global surveillance radar market during 2015-2019. The market share of the segment would further proliferate in the years to come, due to the increasing demand for the smart ground surveillance, along with expanding deployment of land-based radar systems to strengthen the border control and protection from the unknown counter devices. Moreover, the growing construction of new regional airports across several developing and developed nations have been supporting segment growth.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Surveillance Radar market includes Aselsan A, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd., Detect Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., Flir Systems Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., GEM Elettronica, Harris Corporation, etc.
“Global Surveillance Radar Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Surveillance Radar providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Application (Commercial, National Security, Defense & Space)
2. By Type (Battlefield Surveillance Radars, Ground-Based Air Surveillance Radars, Ground-Based Space Surveillance Radars, Coastal Surveillance Radars, Airport Surveillance Radars, Air-To-Ground Surveillance Radars, Airborne Maritime Surveillance Radars, Air-To-Air Surveillance Radars, Shipborne Surveillance Radars, Space-Based Synthetic Aperture Radars)
3. By Component (Antennas, Transmitters, Duplexers, Power Amplifiers, Receivers, Single Processors, Cameras, Others)
4. By Platform (Land, Naval, Airborne, Space)
5. By Dimension (2D, 3D, 4D)
6. By Range (Long Range, Medium Range, Short Range)
7. By Frequency Band (UHF & VHF- Band, L-Band, S-Band, C-Band, X-Band, K, Ku & Ka-Band)
8. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
9. By Country (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, Israel, Turkey, China, India, Japan, Australia)
10. By Company (Aselsan A, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd., Detect Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., Flir Systems Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., GEM Elettronica, Harris Corporation, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Surveillance Radar market?
2. How the market has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Surveillance Radar market?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Surveillance Radar suppliers across various regions?