The growing manufacturing sector in the country is expected to positively impact the demand for diesel generators in the years to come. Under the Made in China 2025 initiative, the country aims to produce higher value products and services. Moreover, the surging steel production in the country is anticipated to boost the requirement for diesel generators as the steel industry is energy intensive and need is dependent on diesel generators during power outages. Hence, it is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of China diesel generator market in the forthcoming period, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “China Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “China Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the diesel generator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2020-25. The robust growth in the China diesel generator market is attributed to the increasing initiatives by the government to boost the infrastructure development and manufacturing sector. Moreover, the burgeoning telecom sector is expected to positively impact the demand for diesel generators in the country. The establishment of data centers in the country would boost the requirement for diesel generators in the forthcoming period. In 2018, Apple initiated the construction of its data center in the country which would be operational by 2020.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the stand by power generators captured a significant market share in the China diesel generator market in 2019. The maximum market share is attributed to the growth in industrial sector. The high requirement for stand by power generators in the industrial sector is due to the increased dependency of the sector on diesel generators for electricity during power outages. Therefore, the burgeoning industrial sector is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of China diesel generator market.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the China diesel generator market include Doosan Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins, Perkins, Generac Holding Inc., MTU, etc.
"China Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for diesel generator firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Capacity (5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, Above 1000 KVA)
2. By Type (Stand By, Prime & Continuous Power, Peak Shaving)
3. By End Users (Residential, Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial & Construction, Telecom, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (North, North West, North East, South, South West, East, Central)
5. By Competitors (Doosan Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins, Perkins, Generac Holding Inc., MTU, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the China Diesel Generator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the China Diesel Generator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the diesel generators companies across various regions?