Under the Kenya Vision 2030, the development of public-private partnership has positively impacted the number of foreign direct investments in the country. Moreover, the country’s initiative to simplify procedures for business creation, register property and making tax payment easier are the major factors boosting the FDI inflow. The increasing number of greenfield investments in the country is projected to boost the growth of construction sector thereby strongly contributing to the growth of Kenya diesel generator market, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Kenya Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Kenya Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the diesel generator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The construction activities for retail and mixed-use complexes in Kenya are increasing, hence providing opportunities for the development of the diesel generator market. Moreover, the continued growth in the tourism sector has been one of the major factors for the growth of hospitality sector. By 2021, it is expected that around 16 foreign hotel brands would expand their operations in Kenya. These brands include Marriott, Ramada, Hilton Garden Inn, Four Points by Sheraton, etc. Therefore, the rising tourist arrivals is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of Kenya diesel generator market.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the stand by power generators captured a considerable market share in the Kenya diesel generator market in 2019.The vast gap between the demand and supply of electricity provides an opportunity to the companies offering diesel generators in the country. Moreover, the requirement for diesel generator in the mining sector is gradually growing on account of increasing mining activities. Mining activities require a regular supply of electricity, and as they are situated in remote locations, deploying diesel generators is more of a necessity.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Kenya diesel generator market include Atlas Copco, Caterpillar, Cummins, FG Wilson, Kirloskar, etc.
"Kenya Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for diesel generator firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Capacity (5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, Above 1000 KVA)
2. By Type (Stand By, Prime & Continuous Power, Peak Shaving)
3. By End Users (Residential, Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial & Construction, Telecom, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (East. West, North, South)
5. By Competitors (Atlas Copco, Caterpillar, Cummins, FG Wilson, Kirloskar, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Kenya Diesel Generator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Kenya Diesel Generator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the diesel generators companies across various regions?