The rising vehicle production is anticipated to positively impact the demand for plastic pigments in the years to come as the automotive industry utilizes specialty pigments such as Metallic, Complex inorganic, Pearlescent and fluorescent. The anti-corrosive and lustrous nature of these pigments boosts their requirement in the automotive sector.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Plastic Pigment Market Analysis, 2020”, the plastic pigment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-25. The rising construction activities in the countries is expected to boost the requirement of paint and coatings. Hence, it is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of Global plastic pigment market. The pigments are used to simply paint the buildings along with giving them better finish and appearance. Moreover, the Asia Pacific region grabbed a significant market share in the Global plastic pigment market in 2019 due to the hike in the construction projects in the region majorly in two biggest economies- China and India. Hence, it is anticipated to boost the demand for plastic pigments.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the organic pigment is anticipated to capture a significant market share in the Global plastic pigment market in the forthcoming period. These pigments are eco-friendly and causes minimal harm to the users. The major organic pigments are azo, phthalocyanine and quinacridone. The pigments are rich in colorful pigments and are significantly used in paints and coating industry, rubber industry, painting industry along with printing ink industry. Moreover, the market share of inorganic pigment is projected to decline in the forthcoming period due to the cardiogenic effects on human body. Titanium dioxide is the most used and in demand inorganic pigment category across the globe. Several curbs have been placed on cosmetic industry in Europe and North America to reduce the usage of Titanium Dioxide, which would impact the decline of market share of inorganic pigments.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Global plastic pigment market include Venator Materials Plc, BASF, DIC Corporation, Lanxess, Ferro Corporation, Cabot Corporation, etc.
"Global Plastic Pigment Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for plastic pigments firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Inorganic, Organic, Specialty)
2. By End Users (Paints & Coatings, Plastics (Packaging), Automotive, Printing Inks, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By Competitors (Venator Materials Plc, BASF, DIC Corporation, Lanxess, Ferro Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global plastic pigment market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global plastic pigment market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the plastic pigment companies across various regions?