Getting a tattoo is becoming a part of sociocultural environment. Following the general trend, most of the individuals get tattoos and then regret having it. With the rising awareness among individuals for safe and convenient tattoo laser removal activity is driving the market of tattoo removal by laser.
With the advent of Q-switched lasers, the tattoo removal by laser is witnessing a growth as Q-switched are safe technology.
Ample new technologies are discovered for safe tattoo removal as awareness among individuals is increasing. However, the treatment cost for removing tattoo is high with multiple sittings increases the cost of laser tattoo removal treatment. In 2019, it was found that 70% of the patients prefer aesthetics clinics for the procedure of tattoo removal than tattoo studios.
Asia-Pacific is witnessing a rapid growth in the tattoo removal laser with the general population and opportunities in countries such as India, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines. Growing awareness along with the increasing disposable income of individuals is catalyzing the tattoo removal process through laser. Additionally, the cheap cost of tattoo removal and growing awareness across globe is the major factor of attracting customers from all over the globe in this region.
Developments are being made by manufacturers and investing on research and developments. Several new technologies such as picosecond laser has been introduced that removes multi-color pigments. However, picosecond laser are extremely expensive and as compared to other laser removal lasers. High demand for combination tattoos removal is considered to be very effective procedure. Combination tattoo removal reduces the number of sessions and have less adverse effects. Moreover, combination tattoos demand is fueled due to the reduced cost in tattoo removal process.
Growing Penetration of Safe Laser Technologies
With the growing awareness among individuals of laser tattoo removal with less side effects and less operative pain. The demand for tattoo removal laser is surging at a significant rate. Laser tattoo removal is the convenient and safe way of removing tattoo along with fast recovery, the market of laser tattoo removal is surging. According to American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery total number of 52,675 tattoo
removals were recorded in 2016 as compared to 46,514 in 2015. Therefore, the number of tattoo removal patients are surging the market of global tattoo laser removal and is further anticipated to rise during 2020-25 as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Tattoo Removal Laser Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are Syneron Medical Limited, Quanta System, Alma Lasers, Cutera, Inc, Astanza Laser LLC, Eclipse lazers, Lumenis, Lutronic, Fotona, Cynosure among others.
“Global Tattoo Removal Laser Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for automotive ventilation seats providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Usage Area (Tattoo Studios and Asthetic Centers)
2. By Type (Q-Switched Ruby Laser, Q Switched Nd: YAG Laser, Q- Switched Alexandrite Laser, Picosecond Laser, Combination Laser)
3. By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific)
4. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, GCC, Turkey, China, India, Japan, Australia)
5. By Company (Syneron Medical Limited, Quanta System, Alma Lasers, Cutera, Inc, Astanza Laser LLC, Eclipse lazers, Lumenis, Lutronic, Fotona, Cynosure)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global tattoo removal laser market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global tattoo removal laser industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global tattoo removal suppliers across various regions?