The aircraft switches are the controlling devices use for changing the state of the device. the aircraft switches are used by the pilots to monitor and control the operations of the aircraft and for transmission of information to the passengers and other crew members. The aircraft switches are available in two Variants that could be either automatic or manually operated switches. The fully automatic aircraft switches are available in the form of the sensors used for monitoring, gathering and controlling the parameters such as temperature, pressure, etc.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Aircraft Switches Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Aircraft Switches market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2020-25. Rising trend for integration of digitalization, increasing need for technological advancement and safety in operations with rising complexity in the system, and proliferating demand for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) are certainly major factors driving the global aircraft switches market. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of unmanned Ariel vehicles in the military and commercial sectors is offering lucrative growth opportunities to the aviation switches market.
The increasing demand for the IFEC system has been resulting in several innovations in the form of more interactive and touchscreen interfaces equipped with manual electromechanical switches.
The Rotary Wing Segment to grow at the Highest CAGR During the Forecast Period
The rotary-wing segment held the largest market share during 2015-2019, based on the type of platform. The segment is likely to witness the significant demand in the forthcoming years and maintain its leading position due to the increasing number of air fleets, rising passenger traffic traveling through the air transport, and intensifying volume of long-haul international trade and tourism across the globe.
The rising per capita income of the population has facilitated the increased disposable income available with people for expenditure on luxury and comfort services, resulting in surging preference for air transport.
North America to Maintain Its Dominance During 2020-25
Based on the geographical segmentation, the North America region held the largest market share in the global aircraft switches market in 2019 and would maintain its leading position till 2025, owing to the increasing demand for commercial aircraft in countries such as the US and Canada.
However, the Asia-Pacific region has been anticipated to mark the highest CAGR market growth during 2020-25, on account of soaring demand for aircraft from the Asia Pacific region in addition to the soaring investment by the defense sector on the up-gradation of the available aviation tools.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Aircraft Switches market include Safran, Curtiss-Wright, Esterline Technologies, Honeywell, Meggitt, United Technologies Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Ametek, etc.
“Global Aircraft Switches Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots and opportunities available for Aircraft Switches providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Application (Cockpit, Cabin, Engine &Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), Aircraft Systems, Avionics)
2. By Type (Manual, Automatic)
3. By End User (Aftermarket, OEM)
4. By Platform (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Qatar, China, India, Japan, South Korea)
7. By Company (Safran, Curtiss-Wright, Esterline Technologies, Honeywell, Meggitt, United Technologies Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Ametek, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Aircraft Switches industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Aircraft Switches industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Aircraft Switches suppliers across various regions?