The increasing urbanization and growing traffic congestion vehicle monitoring are becoming a challenging task for governments. Governments are focusing on improving transportation and vehicle monitoring with the help of vehicle scanners. So, to minimize the occurrence of human errors while checking at checkpoints, hotels, and airports, the governments are taking initiative to install intelligent transportation systems enabled with IoT. With the help of the Internet of Things, vehicle plate number and the scanned data of the vehicles are stored in the databases. This factor is helping to drive the market of vehicle scanners in the coming years. Another reason for the evolution of vehicle scanners is the expansion of toll roads.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Vehicle Scanner Market Analysis, 2020”, CAGR of the vehicle scanning market during 2020-25 would be around 6.30%. The market is growing on account of the deployment of vehicle scanners in the retail malls, shopping complexes, parking areas and drive through due to increasing traffic congestion.
Robust growth has been observed in the drive-through vehicle scanner and is anticipated to grow in the forthcoming years due to the development in the North America region. Fixed/ Static scanner is anticipated to grab the highest share especially in the United States, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia and Germany on account of the high capability of scanning vehicles with speed ranging to 30 to 60 km/hr. Therefore, the vehicle scanners market would boost the fixed/static vehicle scanner market is estimated to boost during 2020-25.
North America to Remain the Leader in the Global Market in the Forthcoming Years Too
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, North America has the highest number of vehicles scanner as compared to other countries. It has huge potential for vehicle scanner as countries in the region have seaports, highways, government institutions, skyscraper commercial and private buildings, and, airports. Moreover, the concerns of government, private and commercial institutions for high-security checkpoints, vehicle scanners are installed at the entrance.
To ensure safety and prevent criminal activities, overhead x-ray body scanning and Under Vehicle Scanning Systems are installed. Under vehicle scanning systems are installed at the borders and the data can be stored through Intelligent scanning systems. Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East are emerging regions in the vehicle scanning market.
High Cost of the Infrastructure is the Market Hinderer in the Industry
The high cost of the vehicle scanning infrastructure acts as a restraint in boosting the market of vehicle scanners. The vehicle scanning systems installed at checkpoints, hotels, airports, and government intuitions are deployed with high-quality monitoring systems, software-enabled with IoT which improves the overall cost of the infrastructure. Moreover, the systems are mounted under the ground or overhead which also needs regular technological advancement and up-gradation. Such up-gradation increases the operational cost of the vehicle scanning infrastructure.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Vehicle Scanner Market Analysis, 2020”, major leading players are Omnitec, Safeways Systems, Vehant Technologies, Rapiscan System, Amba Defence, Leidos, Bharat Electronics, El-Go Team, Secuscan and Godrej and Boyce among others. The parent company of UVIScan named SecureOne International BV acquired PlateCather and activities from Topguard/Heras Group to expand the business of vehicle scanning.
“Global Vehicle Scanner Market Industry Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for automotive ventilation seats providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Scanner Type (Portable/Mobile and Fixed /Static Scanner)
2. By Technology Type (Scanning, Processing, Illuminating, Sensing and Imaging)
3. By Structure (Under Vehicle Scanning System and Drive Through)
4. By Component (Camera, Lightning Unit, Barrier and Vehicle Scanning Software)
5. By Application (Private/ Commercial Facilities and Government/Critical Infrastructure Protection)
6. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific)
7. By Countries (Canada, United States, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Israel, South Africa, China, India, Japan and South Korea)
8. By Competitors (Omnitec, Safeways Systems, Vehant Technologies, Rapiscan System, Amba Defence, Leidos, Bharat Electronics, El-Go Team, Secuscan and Godrej and Boyce)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Vehicle Scanner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Vehicle Scanner industry?