The Remote Tower is an integration of advanced digital technologies and artificial intelligence, that facilitates remote air traffic control by incorporating airport operations. The remote towers allow Flight Information Service (FIS) from the remote location on a real-time basis. Due to increasing air traffic and an increasing number of airports along with boosting demand for long-haul travel, growing need for operational efficiency and safety has been majorly driving the remote tower market globally.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Remote Tower Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Remote Tower market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 35% during 2020-25. The market growth is attributed to the operation efficiency, cost-saving and safety features offered by the product. Moreover, the increasing demand for integration of advanced communication technologies such as digitalization, machine to machine learning, quantum computing, Internet of things in the air traffic monitoring industry has been offering immense opportunities for market growth. A remote tower is a cost-efficient option in opposition to the development of an additional control tower, in case of the air-terminal expansion, thus provides cost-saving.
Remote Tower Module Segment Projected to Hold the Dominating Position in the Forthcoming Years
On the basis of system type, the remote tower module segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the forthcoming years. Also, the aircraft equipment market would register the highest CAGR growth.
The remote tower modules are the control unit of the remote towers and form the largest part in the overall value of the product. The components perform the function of information collection & control, flight data handling, and visualization. The escalating need for highly efficient ad sophisticated airport equipment for quality data transfer to remote towers with growing air traffic has been driving the demand for airport equipment.
European Market Captured the Majority Share in 2019
Based on the geographical segmentation, Europe is projected to hold the substantial market share in the global remote tower market during the projected period 2020-25, owing to the increasing adoption for a remote tower and ongoing construction of new remote tower centers in the countries like Sweden, Norway, Germany, and the UK.
Norway’s Anvior Air Navigation Services is implementing the world’s largest Remote Tower Services (RTS) program. It will be the world’s largest remote tower center, controlling the air traffic at 15 airports from the Arctic city of Bolo.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Remote Tower market includes Thales Group, Saab AB, Frequentis Group, Raytheon Company, Harris Corporation, Indra Sistemas S.A, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Leonardo S.P.A, etc.
“Global Remote Tower Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Remote Tower providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Operation Type (Single (Dedicated Remote Tower), Multiple (Simultaneously Controlling Remote Tower), Contingency (Emergency or Back-Up Remote Tower))
2. By System Type (Aircraft Equipment, Remote Tower Module, Network Solutions)
3. By Application (Communication, Information & Control, Flight Data Handling, Surveillance, Visualization)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Norway, France, UK, Sweden, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Qatar, China, India, Japan, Australia)
6. By Company (Thales Group, Saab AB, Frequentis Group, Raytheon Company, Harris Corporation, Indra Sistemas S.A, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Leonardo S.P.A, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Remote Tower industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Automatic Weapons industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Remote Tower suppliers across various regions?