The empowering of data, incorporation of digitalization and advanced IT technologies such as M2M learning, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, data analytics, augmented computing has been resulting in the increasing number of hyper-scale data centers.
Furthermore, the increasing server racks and memory density due to immense investments by the IT companies in the establishment of data centers are creating pressure for more effective and cost-efficient immersion cooling techniques.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Immersion Cooling Market Analysis, 2020”, the global immersion cooling market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 24% during 2020-25. High-density power consumption by the alternative cooling infrastructure has been driving the immersion cooling market. according to the operators in the immersion cooling market, the immersion cooling technique could reduce more than 60% of energy consumption cost at data centers.
North America Dominating the Global Immersion Cooling Market
On the basis of regional segmentation, the Global Immersion Cooling market was dominated by the North America region in 2019, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report on “Global Immersion Cooling Market Analysis, 2020”, owing to the presence of leading operators in the US. Availability of big data centers and servers especially in the country like the US, the high adoption rate of advanced technologies such as cloud computing, Internet of things, Edge computing by the IT giants such as Microsoft, Google, Apple, etc. are several other factors contributing to the region’s growth.
Further, the companies in the computing software industry of the region are increasingly making new investments in the expansion of data centers to meet their operational demand., which would further assist in maintaining the leading position by North America during the forecast period.
In 2019, Google planned to invest USD 13 billion in the construction of data centers and offices across the US.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Immersion Cooling market includes Fujitsu Limited, Green Revolution Cooling Inc., Submer Technologies, Midas Green Technologies, Allied Control Ltd., Exascaler Inc., Qcooling, etc.
The global Immersion Cooling market is competitive in nature. The competitors in the industry, in addition to the product innovation and efficiency improvement, are undertaking mergers and acquisitions with the operators in the aligned industries, to enhance their capabilities to invest in advanced cooling technologies.
For instance, GRC entered into the partnership agreement with TechData, a multinational supplier of technology products and services in 2019. Through the partnership with Techdata, the GRC is targeting its customers spread over 100 countries.
“Global Immersion Cooling Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for Immersion Cooling providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Type (Single-Phase, Dual-Phase)
2. By Application (High Performance Computing, Edge Computing, Cryptocurrency Mining, Artificial Intelligence)
3. By Cooling Fluid (Mineral Oil, Synthetic Oil, Fluorocarbon Based)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Australia)
6. By Company (Fujitsu Limited, Green Revolution Cooling Inc., Submer Technologies, Midas Green Technologies, Allied Control Ltd., Exascaler Inc., Qcooling, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Immersion Cooling industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Immersion Cooling industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Immersion Cooling suppliers across various regions?