The increased installation of industrial robots in the manufacturing facilities is strongly contributing to the growth of Global industrial automation market. According to the International Federation of Robotics, the metal industry and electrical/electronics industry majorly contributed in driving the sales of robots in the countries. Moreover, the sales of robots boosted by 22% in the automotive industry in 2017 thereby positively impacting the demand for industrial automation in the countries.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Industrial Automation Market Analysis, 2020”, the industrial automation market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-25. The increasing number of investments in automotive, oil & gas, food and beverage sectors, etc. across the globe have positively impacted the growth of Global industrial automation market.
The automation technology is expeditiously transforming industrial processes. Therefore, numerous companies are integrating automation with existing systems. However, the high prices of industrial automation equipment pose a challenge to the companies that are shifting towards the new technology.
The introduction of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, advanced robotics, smart devices and 3D printing are accelerating the shift towards digitization thereby strongly impacting the Global industrial automation market. The use of 3D printing is gradually growing as the technology is being integrated in the manufacturing processes. In 2018, America Makes, an Ohio based additive manufacturing accelerator helped the US Air Force in establishing operations to 3D print replacement parts for legacy aircraft. These operations are expected to bring 3D printing technology to another branch of the US military. Hence, the initiatives are anticipated to surge the growth of Global industrial automation market, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Industrial Automation Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ the automotive sector captured the highest market share in the overall Global industrial automation market in 2019. The introduction of collaborative robots in the automotive sector has positively impacted the market. Moreover, the mining sector is gradually incorporating automation in its processes. The demand for automation in the mining industry is anticipated to increase due to a need to reduce mining costs while increasing competence and quantity in production.
The Global industrial automation market comprises of several companies such as Siemens AG, ABB, Emerson Electric Co., Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., etc. The companies are increasingly participating in collaboration with other firms to gain a competitive edge in the industry.
Global Industrial Automation Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for industrial automation firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Process Automation, Hybrid Automation, Discrete Automation)
2. By End Users (Oil & gas, Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Metal and Mining, Pulp and Paper, Automotive and Transportation, Semiconductor and Electronics, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By Countries (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Japan)
5. By Competitors (Siemens, ABB, Emerson, Schneider Electric, Others)
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global industrial automation market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global industrial automation market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the industrial automation companies across various regions?