The Military Sensors are the intelligent devices used for the prevention of aircraft overlapping, environment monitoring, weaponry control, military communication and surveillance, among others. The modernization of warfare and combat environment, and rising deployment of UAV’s in the defense sector has been generating an increasing requirement for such sensors in the battlefield surveillance systems, intrusion detection systems, and security systems.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Military Sensors Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Military Sensors market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25, owing to the mouting defense spending with across several developing nation including India and China, to strengthen their defense capabilities; escalating procurement of advance defense systems by the military forces, and ongoing modernization of the warfare ecosystem, proliferating demand for armed vehicles, and technology upgradation in the sensor systems such as biosensors are several key factors which is expected to augment the market growth for military sensors.
Rising Preference For Real-Time Monitoring of Information, Augmenting the Software Demand
The software components are projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the projected period, attributing to the increasing demand for real- time monitoring and processing of data through integrated technologies such as IOT, artificial intelligence, machine learning. The integration of advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence tools in the military sensors facilitates the high-tech surveillance and object identification, that would fortify the efficiency of the sensors used in military vehicles.
Electronic Warfare Segment to Witness the Highest CAGR During 2020-25
The burgeoning deployment of the sensors in the aircrafts and Unmanned Ariel Vehicles for surveillance and monitoring services, due to spike in criminal activities, surging geo-political tensions, trade wars, border filtrations, in contrast to the soaring investments by the US, China, India, and Japan, on the acquisition of new military vehicles, aircrafts, is projected to result in the dominance of global military sensors market by surveillance and monitoring application segment.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Military Sensors market includes Honeywell International Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Thales, Kongsberg Gruppen, Ultra Electronics, Easterline Technologies Corporation, etc.
“Global Military Sensors Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for Military Sensors providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Application (Intelligence & Reconnaissance, Communication & Navigation, Combat Operations, Electronic Warfare, Target Recognition, Command & Control, Surveillance & Monitoring)
2. By Component (Hardware, Software, Cybersecurity Solutions)
3. By Platform (Land, Naval, Airborne, Space, Munitions)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, Israel, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea)
6. By Company (Honeywell International Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Thales, Kongsberg Gruppen, Ultra Electronics, Easterline Technologies Corporation, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Military Sensors industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Military Sensors industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Military Sensors suppliers across various regions?