The Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) market witnessed a considerable growth over the forecast period owing to changing lifestyles of the people which has escalated the rate of prevalence of AML globally and rising demand for targeted therapies such as FLT3 inhibitors and its drugs such as midostaurin (rydapt), gilteritinib (xospata) to help the cell to grow. Along with this, spur in the investment by the companies toward R&D, rising awareness amongst the populace, and rapidly growing geriatric population worldwide are key factors proliferating the market growth of AML market in the forthcoming period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 13% during 2020-25. Based on medication, chemotherapy segment gained the substantial market share in the Global AML market in 2019. Cytarabine holds the majority market share in the chemotherapy segment due to the accelerating use of cytarabine for the treatment of meningeal leukemia and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Moreover, the demand for targeted therapy is also anticipated to register fastest growth during 2025.
“Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Acute Myeloid Leukemia providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
North America Acquired Considerable Market Share
North America acquired the considerable market share in the Acute Myeloid Leukemia market in 2019. The burgeoning cases of acute myeloid leukemia in the adults, boost in geriatric population, and increasing investment of pharma companies on the R&D of new drugs are the major factors due to which United States accounted for the highest market share in the North America Acute Myeloid Leukemia market. The American Cancer Society’s estimated that 60,530 new cases of leukemia and 23,100 cases of deaths from leukemia would be diagnosed in the United States in 2020.
Asia-Pacific is significantly gaining pace at a robust rate owing to the growing prevalence of the leukemia in the countries such as India, China, & Japan, rising rate of adoption of advance technology such as machine learning, and rise in government spending toward improving healthcare infrastructure. In Japan, approximately 4,500 patients are diagnosed with AML every year. Furthermore, the considerable inclination of hospitals to adopt targeted therapies due to their low collateral damage and stronger efficacy results are also expected to propel the growth of Acute Myeloid Leukemia market in the region in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia market are Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Novartis, Sanofi Genzyme, Celgene, Genmab, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Daiichi Sankyo, Sunesis etc.
1. By Test Type (Blood, Bone Marrow, Imaging (X-rays, CT Scan, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, Ultrasound), Lumbar puncture, Others (genetic test))
2. By Medication (Chemotherapy (Cytarabine, Anthracycline, Cladribine, Etoposide, Others), Stem Cell Transplantation, Targeted Therapies (FLT3 inhibitors, IDH inhibitors, Gemtuzumab ozogamicin, BCL-2 inhibitor, Hedgehog pathway inhibitor), Radiation Therapy, Others)
3. By Route of Administration (Intravenous, Oral, Others)
4. By End-User (Hospitals & Specialty Centers, Laboratories, Others)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea, India, GCC (UAE, Saudi Arabia), South Africa),
7. By Company (Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Novartis, Sanofi Genzyme, Celgene, Genmab, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Daiichi Sankyo, Sunesis etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Acute Myeloid Leukemia industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Acute Myeloid Leukemia firms across various regions?