The rising pollution and food adulteration practices is causing severe health diseases such as cancer, diabetes, cardiac issues thereby resulting in the adaptation of healthy eating habits. Hence, it is anticipated to encourage the consumption of organic foods. Moreover, the inclination towards organic packaged food products is strongly contributing to the growth of US organic food market. The growth in the US organic packaged food market is attribute to the rising parental concern for organic, chemical free, low adulterated and nutrient-rich baby food products that would enable the healthy growth of their babies.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “US Organic Food Market Analysis, 2020”, the organic food market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25. The growing initiatives by the US government would positively impact the growth of US organic food market. The government in US has developed special logos for organic products to help consumers easily differentiate among conventional and organic food products. These certificates will help in developing trust of consumers and therefore is expected to increase the sale of organic foods.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the organic meat products captured a significant market share in the US organic food market in 2019. The rising concerns for health, and easy availability of organic meat and beef through retail channels and specialty stores is likely to increase the sales the organic meat. Moreover, the scientific researchers have examined and identified that the livestock raised through non-organic and hormonal ingestions are likely to cause cancer through its consumption. Therefore, the gradual inclination of the consumers towards organic meat is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of US organic food market in the forthcoming period.
There is an increasing trend of organic restaurants and catering services is anticipated to boost the demand for organic food in the years to come. Moreover, the inclination of working women in the US towards organic food for their children is increasing as the organic food products are less adulterated than the conventional food items.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the US organic food market include Amy’s Kitchen, Organic Valley Inc., Danone North America, General Mills, Hain Celestial Group, Lifeway Foods Inc., etc.
"US Organic Food Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for organic food firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Egg & Dairy Products, Beverages, Food Grains & Cereals, Meat Products, Packed Food and Condiments)
2. By Sales Channels (Online, Offline)
3. By End Users (Homes, Hotels & Restaurants, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (North East, South, Mid-West, West)
5. By Competitors (Amy’s Kitchen, Organic Valley Inc., Danone North America, General Mills, Hain Celestial Group, Lifeway Foods Inc., Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the US organic food market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the US organic food market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the organic food companies across various regions?