The corn oil market is rising globally due to its health benefits such as high nutrition, polyunsaturated fatty acids and low saturated fats content, which is considered good for health, particularly for health conscious citizens. The benefits of corn oil are also recognized across food and personal care industry. Additionally, corn oil contains vitamin E, which is augmenting its demand in pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, corn oil is also being used in the production of biofuel across the globe. The increasing environmental concerns, declining oil and natural gas resources, and the governments focus to decrease carbon footprint, is increasing the demand for renewable energy such as biofuel, which, in turn, is generating the demand for corn oil across the globe.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Corn Oil Market Analysis, 2020”, the corn oil market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2020-25. Europe captured a significant market share in the Global corn oil market in 2019. The rising corn oil adoption in Europe is due to increasing concern towards harmful effects of saturated fat oil. Moreover, growing usage of natural products such as soap and other cosmetic products are further adding to the growing demand for oil market across Europe.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the edible corn oil segment grabbed a considerable market share in the Global corn oil market in 2019. Corn oil holds vitamin E, phytosterols and linoleic acid, which helps reducing the risk of heart diseases. The growing lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, cancer and heart related diseases along with increasing health awareness among population are driving the demand for corn oil in edible segment across the globe. For instance, in MEA and Latin America region, diabetic population is projected to reach 123 million and 42 million respectively by 2045 as per International Diabetes Federation. Moreover, rising disposable income have enabled consumers to choose health over price. These factor together contribute to the growing demand for corn oil globally.
The major players who has grabbed a significant market share in the Global corn oil market include Richardson International, Savola Group, Abu Dhabi Vegetable Oil Company (ADVOC), Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), ACH Food Companies, etc.
"Global Corn Oil Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for corn oil firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Edible, Non-Edible)
2. By Sales Channel (Online, Super Markets/ Hypermarkets, Grocery Store, Retail Store, Others)
3. By End Users (Residential, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care Manufacturers, Biodiesel, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific)
5. By Competitors (Richardson International, Savola Group, Abu Dhabi Vegetable Oil Company (ADVOC), Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), ACH Food Companies, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global corn oil market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global corn oil market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the corn oil companies across various regions?