The Fire Control System is a combination of several components such as a gun data computer, a director, a radar, and sensors, acting together to assist the connected weapon in targeting, tracking, and hitting the target. The fire control system performs the same tasks to that of a human gunner firing weapon, but with more consistency and accuracy.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Fire Control System Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Fire Control System market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2020-25. Snowballing modernization of armed forces and the advance of combat systems is the key driver for the fire control system market growth. Moreover, the proliferating military expenditure on the procurement of advanced smart tools and weapons by the emerging economies, in order to strengthen their defense forces and safeguard the national borders is another supporting factor to the fire control system market growth.
Also, the rising deployment of lightweight fire control systems along with the incorporation of advanced sensors and computer-aided monitoring of the system has been enhancing the market presence of the product.
Launchers Gaining Substantial Customer Attention, Based on the Weapon Class Type
On the basis of weapon class, the launchers are gaining significant growth in the global fire control system market, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Fire Control System Market Analysis, 2020”, attributing to its significant adoption across different platforms including land, naval, as well as the airborne segment. The fire control systems are used in various types of launchers such as mortar launchers, missile launchers, automatic grenade launcher for Land-to-Arial attacks. The increasing need for reliable and efficient launchers with the advancement in the automated weapon technology would result in further growth of the segment.
Target and Acquisition Segment Holding the Substantial Market Share
Based on the system, the target acquisition and guidance system are projected to contribute to the substantial market size of the global fire control system market. the deployment of advanced sensors and the development of lightweight systems by the leading players in the market has been augmenting the demand for such systems in the military sector.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Fire Control System market includes Elbit Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, Indra, Bae Systems, Lockheed Martin, Safran Group, Ultra Electronics, Rheinmetall AG, and Others. The companies in the global fire control system market are operating through tie-up, or on the contractual basis with the military and defense departments of a different nation.
For instance, the U.S Navy awarded a follow-on omnibus contract to one of the leading manufacturers of fire control system- General Dynamics Corporation, in 2016. The contract was valued at USD 440 million scheduled for execution over the next seven subsequent years. As per the contract, General Dynamics would deliver support and modernization of existing SSBN strategic weapon systems including fire control subsystem installation, maintenance, sustainment, training and repairs to navigation and launch subsystems.
Moreover, the contract also includes the development of a fire control system for the U.S Navy’s Ohio Replacement submarine and the Royal Navy’s Successor-class ballistic-missile submarine, and the production of new systems for the Royal Navy’s first-of-class SSBN 09 submarine and Trident Training Facility.
“Global Fire Control System Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Fire Control System providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By System (Target Acquisition & Guidance System, Ballistics Computer & Display & Interface Units, Navigation Systems, Power Systems, Auxiliary Systems, Stabilization Systems, Others)
2. By Platform (Land, Naval, Airborne)
3. By Weapon Class (Automatic Guns, Launchers)
4. By Range (Short Range (0-9 Km), Medium Range (9-80 Km), Long Range (Above 80 Km))
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, Israel, Turkey, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia)
7. By Company (Elbit Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, Indra, Bae Systems, Lockheed Martin, Safran Group, Ultra Electronics, Rheinmetall AG, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Fire Control System market?
2. How the market has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Fire Control System market?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Fire Control System suppliers across various regions?