The South East Asia Industrial 3D printing market is expected grow at a high rate on an account of rising demand for industrial 3D printing technology amongst the large-scale manufacturers in order to reduce manufacturing expenses and to further ease the entire real-time production process. Moreover, it also speeds up the development and delivery of customized products and brings increased flexibility through better inventory management. Consumer electronics companies in countries like Singapore and Malaysia are also inclining more toward the use of 3D printing. Hence, this is expected to augment the growth of the market in the forecast period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “South East Asia Industrial 3D printing Market Analysis, 2020”, the South East Asia Industrial 3D printing market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2020-25. Based application, prototyping acquired a considerable market share in 2019. Prototyping is used to produce a scale model of a physical part by using three-dimensional computer aided design (CAD) data. It also allows engineers and designers in the end-user industries to execute inexpensive production of the model and can have a quick review of their designs and creations. Thus, this not only decreases time but also create a cost-efficient model which is creating a significant impact on the growth of the industrial 3D printing market.
“South East Asia Industrial 3D printing Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Industrial 3D printing providers across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Automotive and Aerospace & Defense Acquired the Highest Market Share
Automotive and Aerospace & Defense acquired the highest market share in South East Asia Industrial 3D Printing market in 2019. Large organizations in automotive and aerospace such as Boeing, General Electric, and Ford Motor have also deployed these printers in their factories in order to produce numerous parts and components. Furthermore, consumer electronics segment is also gaining pace at a high rate as electronics companies have actively started adopting 3D printing during the prototyping stage of production as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “South East Asia Industrial 3D Printing Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the South East Asia Industrial 3D printing market are 3D System Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., EOS GmbH, Arcam AB, Materialise NV, Envision TEC, Voxeljet AG, and Others.
1. By Offering (Printers, Materials, Software, Services)
2. By Application (Tooling, Prototyping, Functional Parts)
3. By Process (Binder Jetting, Direct Energy Deposition, Material Extrusion, Material Jetting, Powder Bed Fusion, Sheet Lamination, Vat Photopolymerization)
4. By Technology (Stereolithography (SLA), Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Selective Lase Melting, Electron Bean Melting)
5. By Industry (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer electronics, Machinery & OEM, Others)
6. By Country (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore),
7. By Company (3D System Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., EOS GmbH, Arcam AB, Materialise NV, Envision TEC, Voxeljet AG, and Others.etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Industrial 3D printing industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Industrial 3D printing industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Industrial 3D printing firms across various regions?