Isopropyl alcohol is used as an intermediate in the production of chemical compounds such as isopropyl acetate, esters, and amines, methyl isobutyl ketone, acetone, glycerol, etc. It is commonly used in paints, cement, primers, etc., The rising infrastructure development of hotels, retail malls, and in the construction industry across the GCC region are thus, fueling the demand for Isopropyl alcohol.
Features of Isopropyl Alcohol such as safe removable oil, flux, electronics contamination and moisture, negligible residue, etc. are leading to a generation of its demand as a cleaning agent in the automobile and electronics sector in GCC. Moreover, IPA evaporates rapidly and leaves fewer oil traces in comparison with ethanol. Therefore, the demand for isopropyl alcohol is rising as a cleaning agent in the GCC.
GCC Isopropyl Alcohol Market Revenue Share, By Application
The Isopropyl Alcohol Market held a substantial growth during 2015-19, on account of increasing disposable income, rapid urbanization, and its increasing application as a solvent in the chemical industry. The market for isopropyl alcohol has become more competitive and price-sensitive in the recent past.
“GCC Isopropyl Alcohol Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Isopropyl Alcohol providers across the GCC region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go-to-Market Strategies, and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
GCC Isopropyl Alcohol Market Revenue Share, By Company
1. By Type (70% concentrate, 90% Concentrate)
2. By Application (Process Solvent, Cleaning Agent, Coating Solvent, Intermediate, Others (Disinfectants etc.)
3. By Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain)
4. By Competitors (ExxonMobil Chemical, Royal Dutch Shell Plc., DOW, Dubichem Marine International, Fujairah chemical, Nasit Pharmachem, Green Cross Incorporated, Patcham)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the GCC Isopropyl Alcohol Market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the GCC region?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the GCC Isopropyl Alcohol Market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the GCC Isopropyl Alcohol Market across various regions?