The growth in the North America coffee machine market is attributed to the increasing demand for coffee in the region. The rising coffee consumption from young consumers is providing the market a significant boost. According to the National Coffee Association, the total percentage of Americans drinking coffee escalated to 63% in 2018 from 62% in 2017. Besides, several coffee shops are projected to be established in the countries thereby surging the demand for coffee machines.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Coffee Machine Market Analysis, 2020”, the coffee machine market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2020-25. Owing to the dominance of hotel chains and cafe culture, the investors drive their way to focus more on the Asia-Pacific market as it is in the developing phase and would continue to grow in the near future. The growing establishment of hotel chains and restaurants in China, India, and Japan is projected to boost the demand for coffee machines. Therefore, it is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Global coffee machine market.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the semi-automatic machines grabbed a significant market share in the Global coffee machine market in 2019. The growing application in hotels, restaurants, cafes, and offices is expected to surge the growth of semi-automatic coffee machine market. However, the fully automatic coffee machines are increasingly replacing semi-automatic and manual coffee machines. This transition is led by greater demand for various coffee flavors, expansion of coffee chains such as Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Lavazza, etc., and rising number of quick services restaurants (QSRs). As the prices of these machines are heading towards industry equilibrium, the sales are anticipated to be catalyzed further by the corporates and restaurants primarily in Asia and Middle East region through 2025.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Global coffee machine market include Keurig Dr Pepper, Jura Inc., EVOCA, Melitta, Philips, Breville, Groupe SEB, etc. The companies are increasingly introducing new product range to gain advantage over its competitors in the market. In 2019, Jura launched three coffee machines at the Jura Asia Pacific product conference in Melbourne.
"Global Coffee Machine Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for coffee machine firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Drip Coffee Machine, Steam Coffee Machine, Capsule Coffee Machine, Others)
2. By Sales Channel (Direct Sales, Wholesalers/Retailers, Online)
3. By Body Make (Plastic, Metal)
4. By Mode of Operation (Manual, Semi-Automatic, Automatic)
5. By Application (Hotels, Restaurants & Café, Retail Malls/Outlets, Corporates & Institutions, Residential, Others)
6. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific)
7. By Competitors (Keurig Dr Pepper, Jura Inc., EVOCA, Melitta, Philips, Breville, Groupe SEB, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global coffee machine market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global coffee machine market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the coffee machine companies across various regions?